General Announcements

For all Out Of Character (OOC) Posts of the Specter Defense Services Guild Sim.

General Announcements

Postby FSF Dragon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

This topic will be for general announcements by the hosting staff, for general knowledge of the members, as such it will not be open for responses. If you have any questions feel free to contact the hosting staff directly.

For the first announcement. After some discussion, we've implemented a basic ranking system. Everyone who is already here is starting at Corporal. Any new members that join will be Privates. The ranks have been updated on the roster page on the website. Promotions are based on Time in Service, as well as quantity AND quality of posts, and I can't stress QUALITY enough, and finally on the decision of the Hosts. Posting 50 one or two line posts won't endear you to the hosts and guarantee a promotion.

Looking forward to getting back into the think of things again.
FSF Dragon
Host: Shattered Universe | Mass Effect: Paradise Lost | Specter Defense Services
Boards Director
FSF Dragon
FSF Host (O)

Re: General Announcements

Postby FSF Dragon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 pm

A few announcements to everyone.

First it is with heavy heart I bring to everyone’s attention that one of our members has passed. Despite the suffering he went through with his disease, he managed to go in his own terms. He’d seen everyone he wanted to see, and finally he closed his eyes for a nap, and never opened them again. He fought his good fight, he finished his course, and he kept his faith (his favorite verse). As a personal friend of his, I can say he will be missed.

He had a few last requests for his character, all of which I’m choosing to honor, and as I’ve already discussed with Margo, we’re slipping in something else to honor him… but that won’t be revealed till after this mission.

Second… After this mission we will be trying out something new. We are going to be switching to something called Nova by Anodyne Productions. Those of you who sim in other groups might already be familiar with it. Those that haven’t might have to contend with a small learning curve, in the end however I think people might find it to be a wonderful system for our purposes.

Third, we should be back up and running by the end of the week, Sunday at the very latest. I look forward to continuing this story with everyone.
FSF Dragon
Host: Shattered Universe | Mass Effect: Paradise Lost | Specter Defense Services
Boards Director
FSF Dragon
FSF Host (O)

Return to Lounge