Shattered Universe Going Forward

A place for the members of the Shattered Universe Sim to relax and chat.

Shattered Universe Going Forward

Postby FSF Dragon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:28 pm

I have a couple things to say here, and am starting a new topic so you can reply with comments or questions…

First, it is with great regret that I announce we’ve lost one of our long standing members and a good friend of mine. John passed away shortly before Christmas, You’ll all know him as the writer of Mackenzie Hopkins on Ghost Rider and Sarah Hopkins on Firewall. He had been battling health issues for a long time and could no longer fight. I can say without a doubt he will be missed.

Second, I’m starting to look at options moving forward, there are a few things I’m considering pending discussion with my fellow hosts. Chief options currently amongst them are picking up where we left off, relaunching the game in the same universe with a different mission, or scraping the game in favor of a new idea I’ve been working on.

Before we can even get an idea of which to go forward with we need to know how many people are still here, and how many people are interested in remaining. I’d appreciate it if you’d sound off with a role call at the very least, and thoughts if you’re willing to put your fingers too slightly more work.
FSF Dragon
Host: Shattered Universe | Mass Effect: Paradise Lost | Specter Defense Services
Boards Director
FSF Dragon
FSF Host (O)

Re: Shattered Universe Going Forward

Postby Sonja Kinnunen » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:12 pm

I remain, though character(s) are subject to change depending on what shape things take.

And while I didn't know John or get much time to play with him, my best wishes for his friends and family.
Star Trek: Renaissance - Co-Host
Sonja Kinnunen
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sail » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:09 pm

I was very sorry to learn of Hopkins' passing. It's good that he had a friend like you to make his final days as comfortable as possible.

Like Sonja, I can rejoin. I pretty much fell off the wagon during the fall, and to that end believe that the other writers in SEC should be given the plum positions in a reboot. Whether it's Cliff Bates or a rebooted Andrea Morgan to fly fighters, I'll step back in to help.
FSF Sail (Just Dan)

Postby Garret Gein » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:47 pm

To everybody,

First, I want to apologize for the delay in this message.I have not been checking post outside of the story which I am involved in.I've been very busy last couple months but still available sim. I'm pretty sure Hopkins would not want us to stop. he spend his time writing post with us for a reason.I like to think he enjoyed our company and adventures together.my prayers go out to his family and friends.
Garret Gein

Postby Ari » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Lochlann and Mahrek are ready to go whenever you wish to start up again, just say the word.
Ari
Post Guru

Return to Lounge