Officer Exchange (Open to all)

For all non-mission gameplay outside of Earth.

Re: Officer Exchange (Open to all)

Postby FSF Meushell » Sat May 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Keshet took over to do some chopping, not looking up when someone came in. She soon heard him though.

"Cooking, yes. The recipes are on the table."
Stargate Command
Crystal WoodNalada & NikasAvrel & ValakDavet & LyzekTerrah & KeshetTerron & Yagmur
Shattered Universe - USS Firewall
Frida sh'NemesEi'tan th'Nemes
Shattered Universe - Ghost Rider
Elda Jarok
FSF Meushell
FSF Host (**)

Postby Hotrod » Sat May 16, 2015 3:55 am

Vince washed up and started in. He had never cooked alien food before. "Um this right?" Not quite sure about what he was cooking. Maybe I should have fried somethin', he thought.
Sergeant Vincent McOrin United States Army, SGC Orion Team - Captain Ronald Gittis United States Army, Commanding Officer SG-2, SGC
Hotrod

Postby FSF Meushell » Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Keshet went over to look at his work."It is adequate," she replied."Everyone makes the food little different. Some better than others. You might end up becoming a favored"Everyone makes the food little different. Some better than others. You might end up becoming a favored cook."
Stargate Command
Crystal WoodNalada & NikasAvrel & ValakDavet & LyzekTerrah & KeshetTerron & Yagmur
Shattered Universe - USS Firewall
Frida sh'NemesEi'tan th'Nemes
Shattered Universe - Ghost Rider
Elda Jarok
FSF Meushell
FSF Host (**)

Postby Wambli » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 am

An interesting man walked in. He seemed a bit odd. One he had the silver of a second upon his brow, but all those not of Earth wouldn't even understand the symbol.
It was =(*)=
If General Carter had seen him, he'd just quirk a smile broad as could be. This was the symbol used by the USAAF as a marking for their birds, specifically WWII era birds. He was also in Jaffa, only his armor was silver as well, not gold and his helmet, a hawk, but like his armor, silver, and it had blue not red eyes. He did have some traditional Jaffa weapons, but he had some that clearly weren't. Like the twin Kukri behind his back, they crossed and covered his spine, strapped to his hip, not his shoulders, point up. Interesting thing is he did have a symbiote, skinned and blood with brain tanned hide. He also had a pouch containing what looked like the new Jaffa Juice, the updated Jaffa healing injector.
One the man was unexpected, and two, he had a name, only the name on his armor, said 'Wambli' and he did look Native American but there was a lot of different 'Natives' on Earth. at 6'4" he without the armor weighed in at just over 250 pounds, well built, in fact his shoulders seemed broader than most, his chest as well. Two devices most didn't recognize was the blue stripe with a rifle on top, silver, surrounded by a palm branch, and the archaic style rifle had a cocked hammer. The second was a symbol only those from the US of A would even recognize it, it meant he was a 'Tomb of the Unknown' trooper.

He shifted and waited for someone to introduce themselves, he was a quiet man. He constantly had his back to the wall, and more his head seemed to be on a swivel. All he seemed to be doing was cleaning and polishing different pieces of armor, weapons and sitting on one of the bedding. He had a couple canteens of water, and some food. "You aren't called 'Wambli'..."
"Means Eagle in my language, It is what I am called. I am here to be a liaison from the Touri, we have an understanding with each other. General Carter would recognize me instantly for being a man who is well suited for combat. Just leave it be. Any SG teams would recognize me as being their man here."
He seemed odd, and seemed to be eating the jerky slowly. It was well cooked and more from the symbiote. He was trying to cover his lack of 'magic metal' most Jaffa had from their symbiote. "I am here, hence the Eagle has landed." He paused and looked over, he looked up and shook his head, they clearly didn't get the line.

Wambli
I can do the impossible today, a miracle takes a Star Base.
Scotty
Wambli

Previous

Return to Roleplay: Other Worlds