OOC/Off Topic Thread

Come sit back and relax with the crew of the Hornet. Check out the simulation's website for more information about the game.

OOC/Off Topic Thread

Postby FSF Pariah » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:55 am

Hey, Horneteers. Horneters. Hornetys?

Hey folks.

If you haven't been able to tell, things haven't been running so smoothly around here. I made the questionable decision to wait on some things to get done before moving the plot along, and that's my fault. Fortunately, I've recently become fed up enough about those things to just move forward anyway!

At the end of this week, Episode One will officially be over and we'll get moving along in the plot proper. I'm making a promise to put out at least one post that moves the plot forward a week, so I hope you guys will be there with me. I'm super excited about where we're going from here.

A few minor house-keeping notes:

There's still no clear answer about who is Host #2 for this game. Kalquien has applied and has heard nothing back about it in several months, but I'm just going to go ahead and declare him an acting host. Hooray, Kalquien.

If you're interested in playing a character in this game, or if you want a second character, just let me know. It's apparently taking over a month for character assignments to make their way to this game officially, and I'd rather have you playing the game in that time.

Finally, I depend on you guys to help me flesh out this world. If you've got ideas for new life or new civilizations in this undiscovered area of the Gamma Quadrant, let me know. I can almost guarantee they'll get worked in.
Captain David Hart - USS Hornet
Lieutenant Hugo McCabe - USS Hornet
Lieutenant Owen Scott - USS Eternity
Doctor Ezekiel Powell - USS Aquarius
FSF Pariah

Re: OOC/Off Topic Thread

Postby FSF Pariah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 pm

With a particularly heavy heart, I'm announcing that I'm putting Hornet on hiatus until May, pending some kind of miracle. Things aren't working particularly well, and I'm not sure what the future of the game might be. I've got a solid storyline plotted out, but...well, it takes more than that.

I'll contact you in a few weeks to see if anyone's still interested. Otherwise, the game should be shuttered.

Thanks,

FSF Pariah
Captain David Hart - USS Hornet
Lieutenant Hugo McCabe - USS Hornet
Lieutenant Owen Scott - USS Eternity
Doctor Ezekiel Powell - USS Aquarius
FSF Pariah

Re: OOC/Off Topic Thread

Postby thepariaheffect » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Well, after much thought, I've decided that Hornet's not going to resume.

There are tons of great reasons, but the best one is this - I don't think this can be the game that any of the players deserve. As such, Hornet will be shuttered fairly soon. I've enjoyed playing with you when we could, and I hope you all find awesome games to move on to.

Thanks,

FSF Pariah
Lieutenant Owen Scott and Ensign Calvin Messier
Star Trek: Renaissance
thepariaheffect

Return to Lounge