Unable to Login

If the FSF sites are ever unavailable, please check our help site - which is hosted on a different server - at help.simming.net. It is recommended that you bookmark this site for emergencies. And if you need help with something that is not covered on the Help site, please post it here and someone will typically get back to you within 24 hours!

Unable to Login

Postby Joshua Hina » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 am

I am completely unable to access the forums and my AMS account. When attempting to access AMS it acts like I am not using the right password and when I reset it the system just says the validation string is invalid. On the forums when I entered my email information the forums said that the specified username and email combination is invalid. The password for the forums also will not work. I guess this is what I get for not logging in for months at a time. My username for AMS and the forums is jhina and my emails are j o s h h i n a (aT) h o t m a i l (d0t) c o m and j h i n a 5 4 2 2 (at) c o m c a s t (d0t) n e t. (emails with spaces to prevent spam bots.)

Joshua Hina
Joshua Hina

Re: Unable to Login

Postby FSF Titan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 am

I have reset your AMS un and Forums UN. I will email you directly with more information.
Joe Ferguson
FSF Commanding Officer
FSF Titan
FSF Host (OOO**)

Re: Unable to Login

Postby jhina » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm

All good now; works. Thanks.
Joshua Hina (Jhina or RisaXSeph elsewhere on the internet)
FSF/Diaspora IRC Support Admin
IRC Support Blog

Return to Help & Assistance