Diaspora Top Sites Request

If the FSF sites are ever unavailable, please check our help site - which is hosted on a different server - at help.simming.net. It is recommended that you bookmark this site for emergencies. And if you need help with something that is not covered on the Help site, please post it here and someone will typically get back to you within 24 hours!

Diaspora Top Sites Request

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello,

Normally, Leo usually took care of contacting you guys with issues, however, since he is no longer in charge, I figured that I would contact you. I have been doing some research into the usability of the listing for our community, and I have learned that literally every listing after rank number 78 is nothing but advertisements for rated R material, ect. That also means that directory pages 3 through 1,410 (Rank numbers 79 through 28,201) is filled with the same garbage.

I know that there was an issue with these people filling the comments section of legitimate listings with BS and that seems to have halted with the installation of a verification system, which is good. Now, can the same type of system be adapted for the registration process? Just a thought, because when I goto the listing site, I have to scroll down almost two full page views to get to the actual links because of all the 1,410 link pages. If this can be fixed and somehow prevented in the future, that would be good.

Oh and can we remove the crap that's present right now? That would be appreciated by me and our community.

Thank you,

--
Alice
Chairperson of the Council of Elders
Charmed: The Prophecies
Alice

Re: Diaspora Top Sites Request

Postby FSF Titan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:06 am

Thank you. We will get it cleaned up.
Joe Ferguson
FSF Commanding Officer
FSF Titan
FSF Host (OOO**)

Re: Diaspora Top Sites Request

Postby Alice » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 am

I appreciate your attention on this matter. I will relay your response to my community.

Thank you,
Alice

Return to Help & Assistance