English Premier League!!!

Chat about all pro related sports stuff here.

English Premier League!!!

Postby claudia_johnson » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 am

NBC is broadcasting the EPL for the next three seasons! As a fan of futbol, I'm glad to see national coverage of games. Personally, I wish NBC would have tried to make a deal with the MLS (Fox does not know what they are doing) but I am glad to see the EPL. So, I know we have quite a few futbol fans here in the FSF. Let's make this our official forum for the season. So, tell us who you are and who what club you support. Also, let's get a discussion going on throughout the season.
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Jessica Rabbit

"Faith is a torment, did you know that? Its like loving someone in the darkness who never answers no matter how loud you call" Ingmar Bergman, The Seventh Seal.
claudia_johnson

Re: English Premier League!!!

Postby claudia_johnson » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 am

I love futbol. I grew up playing the "beautiful game" and started a few F.C.'s along the way ( High School team and my company's team in the US Army). The funny thing is, I've never really watched much premier league futbol. I've always been much more of a fan of international competitions and have always been a major supporter or the MLS ( I do love the Galaxy). With all that being said, I've thought long and hard who I wanted to support. And with that in mind, I felt that it was necessary to support a franchise that has a long and outstanding history of employing American prospects ( Clint Dempsey most recently played with the club for five years). With that in mind, I've decided to support Fulham.
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Jessica Rabbit

"Faith is a torment, did you know that? Its like loving someone in the darkness who never answers no matter how loud you call" Ingmar Bergman, The Seventh Seal.
claudia_johnson

Return to Pro Sports