Football is here!!!!

Chat about all pro related sports stuff here.

Re: Football is here!!!!

Postby FSF Dragon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 pm

That was about the saddest thing I've seen in a long time... I mean... I was kind of going for the Bronco's just cause I thought it'd be a nice topper on Mannings season... but the Seahawks winning their first super bowl is nice too... that being said... what I really wanted to see was a good game... unfortunately that didn't happen.
FSF Dragon
Host: Shattered Universe | Mass Effect: Paradise Lost | Specter Defense Services
Boards Director
FSF Dragon
FSF Host (O)

Postby FSF Cassiopeia » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Nothing was really impressive about the Superbowl this year...the game was lame, the commercials mostly sucked and the halftime show was meh. I really hope next year is better!
Trek Game Advisor; Captain Casey Bryant - Shattered Universe (GM2); Lt. Cmdr. Isabelle Boudreaux - USS Firewall (GM2)
FSF Cassiopeia
FSF Host (O)

Postby FSF Bri » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Yeah, the last time the Seahawks were there it was much better, not just because my team beat them. It was actually a lot closer of a game and more tense throughout it. There were also some cool plays that were actually fun to watch. I was hoping that the safety the very first play was going to make things that much more competitive, with Peyton coming back to make up for it, and the Seahawks playing harder to earn it. One of them happened, and one of those failed pretty miserably. Whether it was the Wes Welker curse or proving that defense ultimately determines the game over any single QB... who knows. It sucked regardless.
Captain Sorjei ch'Thalev, Commanding Officer, USS Akira-C Image
Commodore Brian O'Neil, Director, Special Projects Image
Epsilon Fleet Executive Officer; Awards Director
"You assume I give a damn. That's cute" - Commander Shepard, Mass Effect
"I have faith in nothing but this - when the universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt, trying to save the cockroaches." - Tyr Anasazi
FSF Bri
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby FSF EBK » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Boy was it fun watching Peyton get beat!!
FSF EBK
Retired Host

Commanding Officer - U.S.S Independence (Ret)
"Don't be a great man just be a man. Let history make its own judgments"
-Dr. Zephram Cochrane 2073
FSF EBK
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby FSF Dragon » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 pm

EBK... you might be the only person I know who would actually classify that game as fun.

I mean, I'm not a fan of either team... but it wasn't even a game. I might expect that from some of the games during the season, but for a superbowl... I expect to see a good game. I'm with Cass, there was nothing impressive about it... I'm glad I didn't pay anything to view it, or I'd want a refund. I feel sorry for everyone who paid large amounts of cash to actually be there for that.
FSF Dragon
Host: Shattered Universe | Mass Effect: Paradise Lost | Specter Defense Services
Boards Director
FSF Dragon
FSF Host (O)

Previous

Return to Pro Sports