Erit----- Dire Disorder

The USS Cadecus is a hospital cruiser or floating MASH unit capable of deploying to whatever area needs her services. We would be capable of carrying medical supplies to distant colonies, run a combat support hospital under fire, while at the same time running field triage units on the ground. Disaster relief would also be under our purview. Formerly operated as a Guild in coordination with the Medical & Science Guild.

Postby Mia Cummings » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Mia walked down the hall to her new Office. As Acting Chief of Security she had not used the office, believing it was not her place. She walked to the desk and sat down. Her first task was to assign the Cadets their clearances for the departments they would be working in. She finally got to Bevin's information and looked at it carefully. Something just didn't feel right. She decided to call the girl in to talk to her.

Mia opened a com channel to Cadet MacArdry "Cadet Macardy, please report to the CSEC's office on Deck 3." She said and closed the channel. As she looked at Bevin's records she was impressed with how fast the girl had gone through her medical training so far. But there was a gap of time, only a few weeks, a few months ago that Mia suspected was used for other training.

She sat back in her chair and waited for the Cadet to show and she would also tell her about her quarters. Cadet's do NOT get to stay in Officer Country. That much was made clear by the XO.

<Tag Bevin>
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:28 pm

<OM>
Mia opened a com channel to Cadet MacArdry "Cadet MacArdy, please report to the CSEC's office on Deck 3." She said and closed the channel. As she looked at Bevin's records she was impressed with how fast the girl had gone through her medical training so far. But there was a gap of time, only a few weeks, a few months ago that Mia suspected was used for other training.

<NM>
Bevin sighed as she finished going over the list of duties that Dair had assigned her, a list that would take her well into the next week to get completed, even with as small a ship as a medical frigate. Now this. She touched her commbadge to answer the page "An me wye". She swore to herself that if she ever got back home she'd be demanding that Caulay and the twins be the next ones to go help out Dair on this assignment and if any thought that Dair was being preferential to her, well he was, by giving her the jobs that were worse than answering the "Code Yellow" or "Code Brown"* alerts. Noting where she left off on the records keeping, she got up and left a message for Dair, who was out on checking on someone else in their cabin, before heading to the CSEC's desk.

Arriving there, she saluted Mia then stood at attention. "Caidit Bevin MacArdry raipairtin ais airdired. Wha daid ye naid tae say may aiboot, mayam?"

< Tag Mia>

* "Code Yellow or Code Brown"- Bedpan patrol duty

Cadet Bevin Sile MacArdry
Medical Mischief maker
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Ari » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:48 am

"Lawtinnint Cammandir Yasheemeetsu Kaydar, plaise raipairt tae saick bye fer yer phaysikil." Dair called over the commbadge. (Lt Cmdr. Yoshimitsu Kehdar, please report to sickbay for your physical.)

Tapping his commbadge, Yodhi spoke. "On my way doctor, but I will have to make it quick. I have to get settled in.

"Tha'll bay nae priblim, Cammandir way hae ithir thaings tae daiscass whayle way're ait at." (That'll be no problem commander we have other things to discuss while we're at it). Dair told him over the badge as he readied one of the beds for Yoshi's physical.

"Copy that." He said tapping his badge off. Why did doctors always have to give him physicals? Hadn'he just gotten one 4 months ago?
He strode into sickay and approsched the doctor. "LCDR Kehdar reporting"

Dair looked around and smiled at the man, bowing to him in respect of his rank. "Weelcame abaird, Cammandir. Thais shaeldnae tike tae lang. Iffin ye'll gait ip an ane o tha biawbaids, way'll gait stairtid." ( Welcome aboard, Commander, this shouldn't take too long. If you'll get up on one of the biobeds, we'll get started.)

Yoshi sat on the bed and waited for the fun to begin. "Doctor, your accent, where is it from?" He asked by way of small talk.

"Ahm fra Naw Gwynedd, airoond Laas ain tha pravaince o Meara." He told him "Ah've nae bain ibbil tae gait raid o me aiccint yait thaw Ah've bain werkin an ait."( I'm from new Gwynedd around Laas in the province of Meara/ I've not been avle to get rid of my accent yet though I've been working on it)

"I only ask because I almost need a universal translator to understand you." He said with a grin. " I am from the island of Hokkaido, it is the second largest island of Japan." He finished. "My accent took me about ten years to get rid of, and I still slip into it when I am extremely tired."

"Iffin ye waint Ah kin tray tae saind me thauts aut tae ye bay tailipithy bit Ah yasawilly aisk fairst inlaiss ait's ah caise o naisaisitty." Dair answered him back offering another solution to the communication problem. (If you want I can try to send my thoughts to you by telepathy but I usually ask first unless it's a case of necessity)

"I would prefer it if you did not, thank you though. I will just adjust the translator in my COmmbadge tonight and it will come through unaccented." He thought of what it would entail. It wouldn't be hard. "You said we had other things to discuss?" He asked.

"Aye, Tha maisshyun camin ip ais ane tha ais gaein tae bay dailikite ain tha aixtraime way'll naid tae werk taegaithir an ait aind thair's ailsae ane iffin nae mair prainkstirs abaird tae aidd tae tha fan." (Aye the mission coming up is one that is going to be delicate in the extreme we'll need to work together on it and there's also one if not more pranksters aboard to add to the fun) Dair told him as he handed over a datachip with the mission parameters on it for him to peruse.

"Yes," Yoshi said thinking, " I have the files on my desk. We will need to meet on this soon. When will you be available tomorrow?" He said.

"Ainy tayime ye naid, Ah'll ailsae gait Bevin ain hair an ait tae. Shay's me kaid saistir" Dair told him. (Anytime you need, I'll also get Bevin in her on it too, She's my kid sister.)

"Ainy tayime ye naid, Ah'll ailsae gait Bevin ain hair an ait tae. Shay's me kaid saistir" Dair told him. (Anytime you need, I'll also get Bevin in her on it too, She's my kid sister.)

"Would that be Cadet Bevin? I have heard of her. If possible, I could use her in Science occasionally. Give her a good all round education." He said.

"Aye tha waeld aindaid bay hair aind Ah aigray tha ait waeld hailp hair ain tha fewchir." Dair grinned, realizing that it would keep her even busier than he had planned up. ( Aye it would indeed be her and I agree tha it would help her in the future.)

"Well, send her down tomorrow and we can get started. DO we have any samples of this virus in stasis?" He asked

Dair shook his head, "Nay, way dae nae, nae yait bit ait shaeld bay sane taill way hae mair thain enou tae dail wi."( Nay we don't not yet but it should be soon enough till we have more than enough to deal with.)

"True, But do we at east know it's genetic make up?" He asked. He couldn't work up effective containment without knowing what he was dealing with.

"Fra wha Ah gaithir ait saims tae bay ah mewtaitid vairzhun o same rainawvairis tha ais saimilir tae aithir tha plaigue air raibies wi same o tha Aibala chairiktiristiks iffin tha hailps" (From what I gather it seems to be a mutated version of some rhinovirus that is similar to either the plague or rabies with Ebola characteristics if that helps) He told him. "Ain ithir werds baid naws." ( In other words bad news)

"Yeah," He said, "I better get to work, I read somewhere that it was a very long time before the doctors of old Earth defeated the Ebola Virus." He thought for a moment. "Are we done here, Doctor? If so, can I borrow your sister for a few hours?" He said

Dair had laid his hand on the young man's shoulder during their discussion of the mission and was reading over his body while talking about their upcoming work. The Japanese man was in the best condition of just about all of them on the ship and he had no reason to keep him there any longer when he knew that the work upcoming was so vital. "Aye way air fer naw aind ye kin barraw Bevin whainivvir ye naid hair." (Aye we are for now and you can borrow Bevin whenever you need her.)

"Thanks. Both for letting me borrow your sister and the clean bill of health." He hopped down from the bed and walked towards the door. Tapping his commbadge, he spoke. "Cadet MacArdry, report to Science Lab One for a work detail." He tapped his commbadge as the doors slid shut behind him. He entered the turbo lift and spoke again. "Science Lab 1." The lift whirred as it began its descent.

LCDR Yoshimitsu Kehdar
CSCI
USS Cadecus

Lt. Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Bevin wrote:Arriving there, she saluted Mia then stood at attention. "Caidit Bevin MacArdry raipairtin ais airdired. Wha daid ye naid tae say may aiboot, mayam?"

Mia smiled at the Cadet and waved to a chair in front of the desk. "Cadet MacArdry,thank you for coming to see me so promptly. Have a seat please" She looked back at her terminal and looked over Bevin's file. "I see you have already been working with your brother, and...hmm well.. this is not proper." She looked back at the cadet. " Your assigned quarters are in the barracks on Deck 14. We can't have the appearance of favoritism, you know." She looked up at Bevin, "You will move your things to the Barracks immediately. Now I need to talk to you about something else." She smiled sweetly.

<Tag Bevin>

"I know you were on the Base before The Gonzalez wedding, Cadet. But why didn't your brother know you were here." She looked Bevin dead in the eye, "I saw the surprised look on his face when your name was on the cadet roster." She leaned forward, "and no one can say they saw you on the station for quite some time. If you don't mind my asking Cadet... where were you all that time, and remember I will check it out thouroughly."

<Tag Bevin>
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:19 pm

Sorveck walked out of his ready room and onto the bridge. He looked around and saw that none of his senior staff was on the bridge. He walked over to the command chair.

"Ops please request pemission to disembark from the station." He ordered. Once the young man replied that they had he looked at the helm.

"Ensign take us out thrusters only." Once they were out he spoke again. "Helm set course heading 272 mark 16.3 and engage at warp 6."

+TAPS+ " All decks this is the captain speaking We are now underway. Please report to your stations."

<everybody>
Lt Sorveck CENG USS Vastitude / Capt Sorveck CO USS Cadecus/
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Mia Cummings » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm

+TAPS+ " All decks this is the captain speaking We are now underway. Please report to your stations."

Mia heard the shipwide coms and looked at Bevin, "Well, that concludes our meeting for now, Cadet." She stood up from behind the desk. ,"You will, move your things into the barracks and then report back to sick bay. Dismissed."
She watched the young girl as she left the office and then hit her Coms, "Sec acknowledged, on my way." She stood and made her way back to the Bridge.

She stepped of the TL and crossed to the Sec/Tac station. Nodding to Captain Sorveck as she took over from the ensign. "Sec/Tac Station Ready and standing by Sir," She said after quickly looking over the reports left for her.

<tag Sorveck>
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 pm

Dreia had been on her way to engineering. It seemed to take forever due to the fact that many of the crew stopped to congratulate her on both her promotion to Commander and XO and on her wedding. She took the time to speak with each person thanking them until she heard Captain Sorveck calling all crew to duty positions.

She retraced her steps and entered the TL "Bridge" was all she said as the doors closed. A few moments later she walked onto the bridge and began to walk to the Sci Station.

<tag Sorveck>

Dreia laughed lightly, "I will have to get used to sitting in that chair, won't I." She walked over and sat in the XO's seat, Her seat, and opened the small coputer in the arm rest. "All departments please report readiness." She said, and looked over at Sorveck. "We're off on a new adventure. I just hope it goes well for all of us"

<Tag Sorveck>
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Visit my Blog : Blog from Another Morse.
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:23 am

<OM>

Mia heard the shipwide coms and looked at Bevin, "Well, that concludes our meeting for now, Cadet." She stood up from behind the desk. ,"You will, move your things into the barracks and then report back to sick bay. Dismissed."

<NM>
Bevin saluted as the Captain called them to stations after she nodded her agreement to change over to the cadets' barracks... As for explaining anything, PHEW!!! That old phrase of "Saved by the bell" was certainly most apropos here!!! She darted out and headed for her brother's quarters to get her things and move them to the barracks. There was one thing that Mia didn't know about these cadets that Bevin did. One of the required class assignments in the Medical Academy was watching old time episodes of "M*A*S*H" to prepare them for what might happen when they were back to minimalistic techniques due to situations. Though "Real Time" was one of the better ones for showing that, the thing that would completely catch their attention were all the practical jokes and even their Vulcan cadet was wanting to try a few out to understand the humor of the situation. Now Bevin was in with them all, Let the fun begin!!!

Medical Mischief maker
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Mia looked over her station. Double checking that all systems she was responsible for were in the green. She made sure her security officers were in their proper stations "Security and Tactical status is green, Commander" She said, half turning to speak to Dreia. Trying to hide the smile on her face. She was excited, they were going to embark on a new mission, Dreia was the XO, and she had been promoted to Lt and made the Chief of security. Things couldn't get any better.
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:52 pm

Dair was busy working also on the aspects of the virus that they were going to have to deal with. Without any samples and only symptoms to go on, he had narrowed the possible types down to oh, only a few hundred thousand different ones for the primary choices and if it were a mutation... he didn't want to think about it. He knew well and good that the danger would increase exponentially as they approached the planet and from there logarithmically as they began treating patients. They were going to have to keep to every decontamination procedure known and probably invent some as well to prevent the spread of the disease they were going to be facing. Dair was already considering the ship to be a plague ship until they managed to go through every single decontamination protocol that there was in the books at least three times. Even then, he was not sure that they would be able to truly clean the ship of all the germs. He went back to working on the disease list to see how many more he could weed out based on the criteria that they knew and what the people already had and probably tried.

LT Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Lt Night Wing K'Trevala-Dillon, CMO, USS Phoenix, LtJg Lochlann MacArdry, CMO, USS Ghost Rider , Ens Mahrek of the House of Kehdar, ASEC, USS Ghost Rider
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Dalchron » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:00 am

Working on the Virus

Yoshimitsu Kehdar knew the ship had made the jump to warp speed. He felt it in the sudden surge of the vibration in the deck beneath his feet. He spent the next few minutes in meditation on the task at hand. His Sensei had once told him, ‘Only when you are at total peace, will you find the answer you are looking for.’ He came out of the meditation stance, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed right over left, hands left limp on his knees, and moved to his desk to work.

“Computer, please bring up all information on the viral condition on [the planet]. Give me the mutation capabilities.” He said in the quiet voice he often used when he was deep in thought. “I want to know how it survives in a vacuum.” He looked at the data streaming onto his monitor. After a few moments, he got up and made himself a cup of Japanese tea, and a steak, medium well, with rice and green peas. Sitting back at his desk, he began to read in earnest.

The steak was cold, completely inedible, and tough to chew by the time he drew himself back from his reading. Two hours had passed and he had filled up an actual paper notepad with scribbles describing the shield rotation possibilities, virus mutation rates, and rate of death in those that contracted it. The news was not pleasant. He stepped away from his desk and began a series of Bushido kata that would loosen him up and allow the information crammed in his brain to settle. He knew that there was no way that this ship was ready for the violence of this disease. Stopping short, he tapped his commbadge. “Doctor Mac Ardry, This is LCDR Kehdar. Do you have a few moments for me to discuss the viral problem?” He said hoping that the doctor was not busy.

<<TAG ARI>>

LCDR Yoshimitsu Kehdar
CSCI
USS Cadecus
Major Berkitta "Kit" Idalla
MCO
USS Magistrate
Dalchron

Postby Ari » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 pm

<OM>
Stopping short, Yoshi tapped his commbadge. “Doctor MacArdry, This is LCDR Kehdar. Do you have a few moments for me to discuss the viral problem?” He said hoping that the doctor was not busy.

<NM>
Dair picked up on the commbadged message. + Aye Lawtinnint Cawmaindir whainivir ye hae tha tayime tae dae sae aind Ah'll gait me laittil saistir ain an ait tae Shay mait hae same aydeeas o hair awn an haw tae dail wi ait+ ( Aye LCDR, whenever you have the time to do so and I'll et my little sister in on it too She might have some ideas of her own on how to deal with it)) Glad that Sciences was also looking into it, Dair called Bevin and the other cadets into his office. He was glad that they were some of the top students at Medical and he thought it best to get them on the problem with the CSCI and himself. The beauty of fresh minds was that they usually had no idea of what could NOT be done because of established procedure and many times a new look at an old problem turned out better solutions than what had come out before. He got on the Commbadge++ Aill Cadits tae Saikbye fer ah maitin aind nay, ye're nae ain traibil, YAIT++ (All cadets to sickbay for a meeting and no, you're not in trouble, YET)

Bevin growled as she tumbled out of her bunk at her brother's rather rude awakening but if he was going to fuss about the PJs and the fuzzy houseshoes then he shouldn't call meetings for her sleep cycle. Shooting the commbadge on her pillow the single finger salute. she got up and headed for Sickbay just as she was,vowing to talk to Jason about pulling a prank on Dair as soon as she could. Forget that she had him planned for the last, this last stunt of his just earned him a spot on the more immediate list.

She headed into sickbay and flopped on the couch, still half asleep. "Sae, bri'thair, wha d'ye waint tae say is aiboot naw?" (So, brother, what do you want to see us about now?)

Dair smiled apologetically."Laits wite taill tha ithirs gait hair thain way naid ain Aydeeah Saisshun fer dailin wi thais vayris." ( Let's wait till the ofhers get here then we need an Idea Session for dealing with this virus)

<< Tag Yoshi and any cadets>>

LT Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus

Medical Mischief Maker
USS Cadecus
Lt Night Wing K'Trevala-Dillon, CMO, USS Phoenix, LtJg Lochlann MacArdry, CMO, USS Ghost Rider , Ens Mahrek of the House of Kehdar, ASEC, USS Ghost Rider
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:08 pm

Mia Glanced up at the view screen. It was always a thrill for her to be here on the bridge when they left a station. She called it a symphony of controlled chaos. Large ships, worker bees, shuttles, all moving to and from the station in a seemingly synchronized dance. She thought ir was one of the most enjoyable things to watch.

Soon they had cleared the station and Captain Sorveck had given the helm a course. Mia turned to look at her long range scanners. Except for the station and it's bevy of ships looking more like a beehive on her scanners the scans were clear.

She turned to the Captain, "Long range scanners clear, Sir."

<tag Sorveck, Bridge Crew>
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:16 am

Dreia felt a rush of excitement. This would be the first mission with her in the XO seat. She had almost always been below decks when they had left dock before, busy getting her labs squared away. This time she had others doing that and she was here. Dreia looked around the Bridge and smiled. She was home and her life just couldn't be better. She thought about her new life, Mrs Dreia Gonzalez. And Jason was an Ambassador, well at least in title, At heart she knew he was an engineer and always would be.
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:42 pm

She turned to the Captain, "Long range scanners clear, Sir."

Sorvecke looked at Mia. "Thank you Ensign." Sorveck looked out of the main viewer. He always found it relaxing to watch the stars as they traveled. He turned towards Dreia who seemed lost in thought.

"Cdr have you gotten a report from Mr T'vis?"

<Dreia>

"Very well, as soon as it's convient for you I would like a report on my desk about the precautions he is taking with the shields and forcefields."

<Dreia>
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Mia Cummings » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Mia smiled at the Captain and thought to herself, "Must be habit" She reached up and touched her Lt's Pips just to make sure she was still wearing them.

She turned her gaze up to the forward viewer as the stars gently rolled by. Mia felt her body relax as she watched. Hearing Sorveck ask the Cdr a question about engineering she glanced over to look at her new XO.
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Dreia looked over at the Captain, "Sorry Sir, I don't usually get to see this. It's beautiful," She smiled and continued,"I'll get right on that Sir."
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 pm

=/\= Begin Log=/\=

Dreia nodded to Captain Sorveck and opened a channel . "Bridge to Enginnering, T'Vis, what is the status with those shields?" She asked, and paused a second, "You wouldn't happen to have shanghied my Husband now would you?" She said with a smirk on her face, knowing that Jason would be sure to be there.

"This is Ambassador Gonzalez" replied Jason with a smile "yes he has shanghied me for now" he added

T'vis rolled his eyes and stated "This is Lt jg T'vis, Enginnering is ready ma'am, just a few minor problems that Ambassador Gonzalez is taking care of" he added with a wink to Jason...but secretly they were planning something else

Dreia smiled and looked at Sorveck, "Very Well, Ambassador and LtJg, Thank you, Bridge Out." She chuckled and thought to herself, "why to I feel I should check on them?" She turned once more to the captain,"Since we are under way now, I'd like to check on them in person." She said standing up, Sorveck nodded and Dreia left the bridge.

Jason looked at T'vis for a second and said "I think we should put our project away...Dreia need no have to find out about this" he said with a wink "besides...she'll be down here in a few moments" he added

"okay" said T'vis ordering some people to hid their project inside a bulk head...their project was worth the time and effort going into it...though at first site it looked like nothing but a pile of junk, it was actually...well...words couldn't describe it at the moment because it was finished yet

Dreia smiled at the thought of spending time with Jason. She rode the TL to engineering. She stepped out and looked around. Several engineers were busy working at a bulkhead and Jason and T'Vis were standing by a console deep in conversation. Walking towards them she called out, "Was there a problem, Gentlemen?"

Jason looked up and crossed his eyes at T'vis who nodded fully knowing and said "nope...just re-inforcing the bulk head a bit" he said "Jason pointed out that it feel quite a lot during attacks" he said

"Yup" said Jason in agreement "besides...we said everything was alright dear" he added looking at Driea to think he married the XO of this ship "you needn't worry...besides...Sorveck didn't say why i was supposed to tag along...besides being here for you that is" he added "I see no reason for an ambassador aboard a medical ship" he added

"Well, Dear, you never know when we will be asked to aid a civillian population, and SF felt having you as our ambassador would be a Plus, That and Sorveck did not want me pouting all the time," She said with a giggle. She glanced over to the bulkhead again and wondered if that was indeed a weak spot. "Perhaps I should inspect that bulkhead, If it's a problem, the Captain should know about it." Dreia started to walk in the direction of where the crew was busily working.

"ermm...its nothing T'vis and myself can't handle there" said Jason poofing in front of her "besides we should leave Engineering to the Engineers don't you think?" he asked hoping that he didn't sound to desperate as the Engineers behind him worked desperatly to conceal the project they were working on while not being to obvious

Dreia stopped short as she nearly ran into her husband . Looking up at him she smiled, "Are you saying the First officer shouldn't be concerned, my dear?" She chuckled a bit but leaned around him to watch the men. Standing back up she looked between the two men. "Somehow I get the feeling there is something more going on here than meets the eye."

**** To Be Continued****

***End JP***

Cdr Driea Frej-Gonzalez, XO USS Caduces

Jason Gonzalez, Ambassador

T'Vis, CENG
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Sorveck sat in the command chair. He looked over some reports and then turned his attention to the Ensign at flight control.

"Helm what is our ETA to the the Erit system?"

" We will be in the system in 2 hours and 37 minutes."

Sorveck nodded and turned to Mia. "Lt you have the bridge I will be in my ready room. Notify me once we are in the system." He then got up and entered the RR. He walked over the replicator and ordered a spice tea. Once the beverage appeared he walked over to his desk and began his log.

<Mia>

FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Mia Cummings » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:01 am

[quote+"Cpt Sorveck"]"Lt you have the bridge I will be in my ready room. Notify me once we are in the system."[/quote]

"Aye Sir," Mia answered and handed her station over to an ensign. She moved to the center seat. "two hours, Lets hope they are uneventful," She said to no one in particular. She was still a bit worried that the Prankster would strike at the worse possible moment. She had a suspicion of who it might be, but without any proof she couldn't go any further.

She turned her attention back to the task at hand, which was really pretty simple. At least she thought so. She wondered how the Captain could stand it. Sitting here all the time with nothing to do. At least at the stations she got to monitor what was going on in Security, sitting here she felt as if she had stopped doing her job.

That thought was short lived as reports started flowing in and she had to respond to each one. "I guess he's not so bored after all," she mumbled to herself after the 5th report was placed before her for her approval as Officer of the Bridge.
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

PreviousNext

Return to In-Character Posts