Erit----- Dire Disorder

The USS Cadecus is a hospital cruiser or floating MASH unit capable of deploying to whatever area needs her services. We would be capable of carrying medical supplies to distant colonies, run a combat support hospital under fire, while at the same time running field triage units on the ground. Disaster relief would also be under our purview. Formerly operated as a Guild in coordination with the Medical & Science Guild.

Postby Mia Cummings » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm

Mia watched as the young girl entered the Bridge. She looked very familiar, and Mia knew she had seen her on the station talking to Jason just before his wedding. She wondered who she was and why it had taken her this long to report in.

Mia made a mental note to check the Cadet's credentials very carefully. She didn't like surprises. and this cadet was not on her Starfleet list of personnel transferring on board. Mia would wait for the girl to finish, then she would ask to speak to Sorveck in private.

<Tag Bevin, Sorveck>
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:12 am

Dreia turned to face Jason as he dropped their bags in the room. "I wish we could have had a few more days" she wrapped her arms around him, "But it's still good to be home, and look how they decorated for us." she said she she reached up and swatted at the balloons.

Jason laughed but felt somewhat uneasy "The Captain and the crew seemed extremely busy when we made dock" he said "where would they have found time to do this" he said staring at the rose pedaled filled bed

Dreia looked around the room again, "I don't know.. maybe each of them did one thing.. that doesn't take much time." The pheromones in the room were beginning to affect her. "Besides this is the first time we've been in these new quarters, and we've been gone a week" She said.

"Just a week, it seemed just a day to me" he said looking at her and smiling, even with the room as dim lighted as it was her beauty seemed to make the room brighter, of course that could've been the pheromones talking there

Dreia gave him a squeeze, "I know, I really should change into my uniform and report back in, but I just want to stay here with you"

"ah ermm, I think it might be the roses talking" said Jason with a smile "but you can't be late for work" he said "I'm sure I'll find something to do around here" he said

Dreia let go of his hand reluctantly, "I suppose you are right." She sighed, moving farther into the room. "It's just that everything looks so special.. just for us."

"I know it does" said Jason with a smile "but we can't ah, enjoy it on our first hour" he said "besides, I liked it better when you were stressed" he said with a teasing smile

Dreia smiled and wrapped her arms around her husband. "Stressed?" she laughed, "well I am sure I will certainly be stressed when I get back to work"

"or we can just skip over that part" he said with a smile as he kissed her on the forehead

She snuggled close to him "which part, the work or the stress, Cause I could skip both right now"

Jason smiled and said "both, why let a room go to waste?" he asked with a mischievous smile

Dreia looked up at him and smiled, "My thoughts exactly." She stood up on her toes and kissed him gently.

"so what shall we do" he said moving forwards as he lead them to the bed covered in rose petals

Dreia moved with him closer to the bed, "we could always .." She nodded her head towards the bed and smiled .

Jason smiled and with a couple of snaps of his fingers was undressing both of them

Action: Lights go Dim and the audience is left wondering what happened
but giggles and yells of laughter and other things can be heard in the background

Giggles and laughs as lights are dimmed.
Screams playfully as they fall back onto the bed. ...Foam puffing out from under the blankets and all over them.

Joint post brought to you by
Mr & Mrs Jason Gonzalez

Jason Gonzalez: Ambassador
&
Dreia (Frej) Gonzalez
XO/CWCD

USS CADUCES
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Visit my Blog : Blog from Another Morse.
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 am

Sorveck sat at his desk and contemplated the mission at hand. It would a tough one for the doctor, and if he was sick or otherwise incapable of doing his job, then this would be even more difficult.

A message popped up on his screen telling him that Lt Lieu had been reassigned and was being replaced. He also got a message that his XO was back this was good news because it would be taking away some of his extra workload. He tapped his combadge.

"Cmdr Frej once you and your spouse are reacquainted with the ship please report to the bridge for a briefing. Sorveck out."

Sorveck closed the channel and almost immediately after his door chime rang. He ordered the person on the other side to enter. The doors swished open and in walked a medical cadet. He stood up as she walked in and looked at her.

"Cadet while I am sure that you are excited to be on a starship however it is customary for new crewmembers to report to their department heads, yours is Doctor MacArdry." Sorveck then noticed a certain familarity in her face. "What is your name cadet."

<Bevin, Dreia>
Lt Sorveck CENG USS Vastitude / Capt Sorveck CO USS Cadecus/
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

New Here

Postby neddy559 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Ensign Donovan exited the elevator and found Captain Sorveck. " Assistant Security Officer Ensign Donovan, reporting for duty sir!"

<Sorveck>
Ned Donovan

"All I Ask Is How Fast And How Far"
neddy559

Postby Ari » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:32 pm

<OM>
"Cadet while I am sure that you are excited to be on a starship however it is customary for new crewmembers to report to their department heads, yours is Doctor MacArdry." Sorveck then noticed a certain familiarity in her face. "What is your name cadet."

<NM>
"Caidit Bevin Sile MacArdry, sair, aind Ah've ailraidy sain haim, mair iftin thain ye'd bailive." She rolled her eyes in slight annoyance but also amusement, even as she stood at attention. "Hay's me auldist brithair, sair." She pulled a data chip from her pocket and offered it to him. "Ah mewchewil fraind tald may tae gi thais tae ye."

<Tag Sorveck>

Cadet Bevin Sile MacArdry
Medical Mayhem and Mischief Maker
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Ari » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Dair shook his head as he headed down to the Holodeck controls. At last count, over the past shift, he had treated 183 various contusions, sprains, dislocations, strains, about a dozen concussions, broken bones and teeth and various other annoying injuries that would be easily preventable if the security teams had not been messing with the safety protocols and not trying their best to get sent to sickbay. Once in the control center for the Holodecks, he locked the controls down on the safest level so that there was NO POSSIBLE CHANCE for the others to be injured in there. If they messed with them again... Heads would roll, starting with the smaller of the two on the men.

Lt Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Vardis Kree » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:31 am

***A While Later***

Dreia awoke to look at her husband and found they were both covered in foam. She smiled as she watched him open his eyes. "Well, that was fun, but I really do have to report for duty." She leaned over and kissed him lovingly and sighed as she got out of the bed and stepped into a pile of foam. She shook her head and looked around at the mess in the room. "I do think you were correct, dear. Something wasn't quite right. But it was harmless and ..." She smirked "actually kind of fun." She said as she made her way to the sonic shower, amid the scores of balloons. "I'll come back as soon as I can and we can clean up together."

<Tag Jason>

Dreia quickly got herself presentable and went to say good by to Jason. "did I tell you how much I love you?" She said "But until you get in the shower..." She giggled, "Anyway I am off to talk to the Captain, My Love."
<Tag Jason>

Dreia quickly left their quarters before Jason could cover her in foam with a hug. Walking towards the TL with a smile on her face, nodding to crewmen that passed by. She got on the TL and headed for the Bridge. AS the TL doors opened and she stepped out she noticed Sorveck wasn't on the bridge. Looking aroundSse saw Mia at Tactical and nodded. Mia nodded in return and said "The Captain is in his Ready Room, Ma'am, and Welcome home." Dreia smiled and said "thank you Mia, and there is something I would like to discuss with you a it later." She turned and headed to the RR.

She hit the Chime on the Door and waited for the Captain to respond.

<Tag Sorveck>
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:55 am

Sorveck took the padd from Bevin's hand and read. "Very well cadet it seems everything is in order, so either you can go to the personell director to get some quarters or you could see if your brother would let you stay in his. "

<Bevin>

"Very well. Your dimissed cadet." Sorveck sat back down at his desk right as his door chime rang again he ordered the person to enter when nsign donovan came in.

" Assistant Security Officer Ensign Donovan, reporting for duty sir!"

"Welcome back ensign. The Cadecus is always glad when former crew members return. So just report to Ensign Cummings. Dismissed."

<Donovan>

Once again Sorveck sat down to go over reports when his door chimed. "Enter." He ordered and in walked his XO. "Welcome back Commander I trust your honeymoon was a good break from he daily grind."

<Dreia>
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Ari » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 am

Bevin saluted and headed out to find Dair and see if they could handle sharing the same space. If he permitted it , it would be a LOT easier to plot the Jokes for Hawkeye there and get them blamed on Dair than if she had her own set of rooms.

Once she found his location, back in sickbay, dealing with another round of. injuries for the security teams, she headed there and started helping deal with some of the less severe cases while she helped the nurses get histories on the others. She'd wait till he was less stressed to ask him about living arrangements, but for now, it was use whatever was needed to get them treated and deal with the few cases of Denebian flu that had managed to pop up.

Dair saw her and called her over to help him with a dislocated shoulder that had come about through Martial Arts practice when the guy fell wrong. Knowing she could read his mind even if he couldn't send helped as he gave precise pictures of what was going on and what he was wanting her to do. Once all the injured were dealt with, Dair looked over at his sister. "Sae tha faimily paiked ye tae cam say wha Ah waes daein?" He sighed softly. half in relief, half in exasperation and, though he would never admit it, a good part of seeing a face from home alleviating a great deal of his homesickness at being away from them for so long.

Bevin smiled as she went to hug him. "Nay, thay thaut tha ye'd bay tha baist fer may tae fainish aut me aidewkaishyun wi aill tha thaings ye dae hair. Baysaides, aill tha laittirs ye saint hame kainda daysaidid may an camin hair... Ah waintid tae mait aill tha paipul tha ye werked wi, 'spaishully Jaisen, Tay'Vais aind Mayia. Jaisen taeld may hay waes gaittin mirried bit hay's ah grait mon tae bay airoond, mirried air nae."

"Tha hay ais aind Ah'm glaid tae caunt haim ais ah fraind, Bevin." Dair told her. "Sae d'ye waint tae sty wi may air fand yer awn kwairtirs? Tha gaist rame ais ippin iffin ye waint ait."

"Tha waeld bay grait, baittir thain wha Ah hae bain styin ain fer tha paist faw waiks, bri'thair." She told him.

"Ailraight, sae lait's gae gait ye maved ain aind ye pit an tha dawty shaift wi may aind way'll gae fra thair. He replied as he got up to look around for her things. They headed out of Sickbay to take care of all that and get her settled in.

Lt Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
Big Brother
USS Cadecus

Cadet Bevin Sile MacArdry
Medical mayhem and mischief maker
Little Sister
USS Cadecus
Last edited by Ari on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Vardis Kree » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Dreia entered the room smiling and walked to his desk."Yes Sir, the Honeymoon was VERY nice. And so was the reception home that you all planned. The balloons just filled the room, it was very nice of you all to think of that." She said, trying hard not to let herself smile again. She was still feeling the affects of the pheromones, even if she didn't know it, and she longed to be with Jason as soon as possible.

"It's good to be back, though, Sir," She continued after a second. "and I'm ready to take my position whenever you are."
She moved to sit down and paused, "May I?" she said. After getting a nod from Sorveck she sat down in the chair. "Has it been quiet while I've been gone?"

<TAG SORVECK>
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:56 pm

"Has it been quiet while I've been gone?"

Sorveck raised his eyebrow. "As a matter of fact Cmdr we have been plagued by a constant prankster. You wouldn'y happen to know anything about that would you?"

<Dreia>

"Of course you don't Mrs Gonzalez." He picked a padd and handed it to her. "This is a brief for the next mission. We will be taking on some Medical cadets for this mission." He paused got and poured a cup of spiced tea and grabbed a scone. He put the scone in front of Dreia "It is very tasteful made with a risan strawberry." He sat down at his desk.

<Dreia>

FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Vardis Kree » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Sorveck raised his eyebrow. "As a matter of fact Cmdr we have been plagued by a constant prankster. You wouldn'y happen to know anything about that would you?"

Dreia sat down and looked at him with an amused smile, "Sir, I think Jason and I were a victim of this prankster, and I've no idea who it could be."

"Of course you don't Mrs Gonzalez." He picked a padd and handed it to her. "This is a brief for the next mission. We will be taking on some Medical cadets for this mission." He paused got and poured a cup of spiced tea and grabbed a scone. He put the scone in front of Dreia "It is very tasteful made with a risan strawberry." He sat down at his desk.

Taking the PADD in one hand and the scone in the other she began to read the orders. She took a small bite of the scone. ""Mmm, this is very good, I didn't realize you had such varied culinary tates, Captain." She returned her attention to the orders. "Just how many Cadets are we getting? We will have our hands full, I can already see that." She placed the Padd on his desk. "Sir, I have to ask... what else has this prankster done? It may be a clue as to who it is. Has anyone come to harm because of these pranks? and just how long have they been going on?"

<Tag Sorveck>
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby Dalchron » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:41 pm

IN:

Yoshimitsu Kehdar sat in the pub on the station drinking a synthahol and watching a baseball game on the vid screen. He glanced at the wall chronometer and cursed. Paying his tab, he willed the alcoholic effect away as he sprinted down the corridor towards the docking ring that held The Cadecus. Arriving at the ring he reported to the Ensign standing there and went aboard. Tapping his commbadge, he called the bridge. "Bridge, this is Lt. Commander Yoshimitsu Kehdar, reporting aboard. Is the Captain available?"

<TAG Anyone on the Bridge>
Major Berkitta "Kit" Idalla
MCO
USS Magistrate
Dalchron

Postby Mia Cummings » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:19 am

"Bridge, this is Lt. Commander Yoshimitsu Kehdar, reporting aboard. Is the Captain available?"

Mia responded to the com. "Lt Commander, Glad to see you made it back on board for your duty shift." She smirked to herself, "The Captain is meeting with the XO at the moment. If you care to come to the bridge, I'm sure he'll see you as soon as he can. He's quite popular today. Bridge out"

Mia wanted to talk to the Captain as well, but what she had to soy could wait. Cadet's were beginning to come on board and she was busy going over their files. Paying close attention to Bevin's. She wondered how long it would be before the next prank was pulled. She still felt embarrassed by the cake incident. That was also something she wanted to talk to Sorveck about. Why would anyone think there was a connection between the two of them. Some things just didn't add up at all.
Last edited by Mia Cummings on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Dalchron » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:29 am

Mia Cummings wrote:Mia responded to the com. "Lt Commander, Glad to see you made it back on board for your duty shift." She smirked to herself, "The Captain is meeting with the XO at the moment. If you care to come to the bridge, I'm sure he'll see you as soon as he can. He's quite popular today. Bridge out"

Yoshi took off for the nearest turbolift and spoke. "Bridge." he said and seconds later arrived on the bridge. "Ensign. Did you have a good shoreleave? Also, are there any Cadet's for Sciences coming aboard?" He said by way of greeting. Small talk wasn't really a strong point with him, but he was trying.
Major Berkitta "Kit" Idalla
MCO
USS Magistrate
Dalchron

Postby Mia Cummings » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:10 am

Mia smirked at the young LtCdr. "shore leave is what people get to do when they don't have a ton of Cadets coming on board." She looked over the list of cadets, "well so far it looks like you may only get one Cadet to torture erm... train."

<tag Yoshi>
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 am

Sorveck looked at Dreia. "The praks started a few days after you left for your honeymoon. There have been no injuries from the pranks. However the doctor did come down with an illness I am not sure whether it was caused by a prank. Mia is launching an investigation into the matter."

He took a sip of his tea. "About Ms Cummings. Command is starting to wonder whether having a Ensign as my Cheif of security is wise. So I have decided that the only way to calm them is to promote her to full Lt. So as you first order of business is to inform her of her promotion. Other than that I want a full report on our readiness status in three hours. Dismissed.

<Dreia>

FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Vardis Kree » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:29 am

"Aye sir," She responded, "report in less than three hours on your desk." Dreia stood up and made her way to the door,"I know that Mia will be both surprised and happy at the same time sir." She smiled, "Thank you for the honor of informing her, Sir."

Dreia left the ready room and crossed the bridge to the conference room. Once inside she quickly replicated two pips for the New Lieutenants uniform. She sat down and hit her com badge. "Ensign Cummings, could you please meet me in the Conference room."

Mia was pouring over the files of the cadets when she saw the XO leave Sorveck's ready room. She nodded to Yoshi, "I think the Captain can see you now." She was just turning back to her terminal when she heard Commander Frej-Gonzalez.

"Yes Ma'am on my way" She looked at the ensign covering OPS,"you have the bridge, for the moment all is clam, Keep it that way." She walked across the bridge to the conference room. A report on what had transpired while the Commander was away was tucked under arm and she carried a padd with a list of all the cadets who had come aboard.

Mia entered the room and stood at attention. "You wished to see me Ma'am, I have prepared a couple of reports to bring you up to speed on what has been happening since your wedding."

Dreia smiled, "Thank you, I know I'll be busy for the next few hours, but that is not why I asked you here." Dreia walked over to Mia and took the Padds and put them on the table. "Mia Cummings, it is my great honor to inform you that you have been promoted to Lieutenant with all the responsibilities and privileges thereof. And it is my further honor to inform you that you have been promoted from Acting Chief of Security, to Chief of security." Dreia moved forward and placed the pips on Mia's collar. "Congratulations Lt Cummings." She said as she gave Mia a quick hug. "You deserve this. And you can relax, I don't bite!"

Mia stood stunned for a moment and felt two new pips on her collar. She smiled and "thank you Ma'am. I am.. speechless." And she relaxed her stance just a bit.

Dreia laughed, "You've been doing the job all along and Captain Sorveck felt it was time it became official." She turned and picked up the Padds, "Now, what information did you have for me?" She looked at the Cadet information PADD. Noticing Bevin's name on the list, "Our Doctor's little sister is a cadet. And in medical too. This should prove interesting. Have her assigned quarters on Deck 14. Close but not too close to her Brother. I want him to keep an objective mind with her." She skimmed the rest of the list, no other names popped out as something to watch... for the moment.

Mia nodded, "I'll inform them immediately, I believe that she was hoping to bunk with him."

Dreia smiled and shook her head, "No, we can't allow that. That would be favoritism. All Cadets will be assigned to Cadets quarters, Four to a room." She chuckled, "already trying to circumvent proper procedures, Put a stop to that immediately, Lt." She picked up the other PADD. "I believe I have some very interesting reading to do," She said looking at Mia with a twinkle in her eye, "Dismissed."

Mia smiled at being called Lt for the First time. She snapped back to attention and nodded, "Aye Ma'am" She turned and left the conference room trying hard not to show her excitement at being promoted two ranks.

Dreia smiled as she watched Mia leave, knowing exactly how the new Lt felt. She looked back down at the PADDs in her hand. "Now on to my job."

She exited the conference room and went to the TL. She would start in Engineering and see how T'Vis was doing. "And I'm sure Jason will have found a reason to be there" She said to herself as the doors closed behind her.

JOINT POST

CDR Dreia Gonzalez
XO: USS CADUCES

and
LT Mia Cummings
CSEC: USS CADUCES
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Erit----- Dire Disorder

Postby Dalchron » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:53 am

Mia was pouring over the files of the cadets when she saw the XO leave Sorveck's ready room. She nodded to Yoshi, "I think the Captain can see you now." She was just turning back to her terminal when she heard Commander Frej-Gonzalez.
LCDR Yoshimitsu Kehdar tapped the door chime on Captain Sorveck's office. When he heard permission, he went in and said, "LCDR Yoshimitsu Kedhar reporting for duty, SIr."

--
LCDR Yoshi Kehdar/ CSCI/ USS Cadecus
LT Yoshimitsu Kehdar/ ASCI/ USS Aquarius
Angelus Richter/King, Licht Innen Rodere/ WereRat/ Dark Falls
Guinivere/Vampire/ Dark Falls
Samantha Dallas/ Witch/ Dark Falls
Daemon O'Connelly/ WerePanther/ Dark Falls
Dalchron

Postby FSF Sorveck » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Sorveck had just dat back down at his desk when his door chime rang again. "Come." he ordered and in walked a LtCmdr in a sciences uniform.

When he heard permission, he went in and said, "LCDR Yoshimitsu Kedhar reporting for duty, SIr."

Sorveck stood up and shook the man's hand. "Welcome aboard Cmdr, it is good to have an new Chief of science that position hasn't been filled for a while." He motioned for Kedhar to sit down then took a seat himself. He picked up a PADD and brought up his personell file.

" Everything seems to be in order. I believe it would be a good idea for you to meet with our chief medical officer Dr Macardry. Both for a mission brief and for you two to become better acquainted. Other than that welcome to the ship."

<Kedhar>

FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

PreviousNext

Return to In-Character Posts