Erit----- Dire Disorder

The USS Cadecus is a hospital cruiser or floating MASH unit capable of deploying to whatever area needs her services. We would be capable of carrying medical supplies to distant colonies, run a combat support hospital under fire, while at the same time running field triage units on the ground. Disaster relief would also be under our purview. Formerly operated as a Guild in coordination with the Medical & Science Guild.

Postby Ari » Sat May 12, 2007 8:21 am

After finishing working on Mia's ankles, hoping that it helped her some, Dair sat back in his chair and took a sip of the hot cider he had in his cup and swallow it while waiting for the meeting to start. Looking out the window he smiled as he watched the patterns of the stars only to let the cup suddenly drop from his hand, splashing all over the rug, as a blinding headache came over him He buried his face in his hands, trying to shut out the light and the pain as he tried to use some of the techniques of his people on himself to keep functioning at least through the meeting, only to have the pain and now vertigo increase exponentially. "Fergaive may, sair, Ah dinna knaw wha haeppined ... raikwaist pairmaisshin tae maiss tha braifin air hae ait saint tae me kwairtirs? Ah thaink sameane puit Mairasha ain me saydir aind ait waesnae may whain Ah airdird ait." Without waiting for permission to be given, he started back to his cabin to get the antidote for that insidious poison only to fall in the doorway, nearly writhing with the pain of the fiery explosions in his head.

Lt Ciaran Alasdair "Dair" MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Lt Night Wing K'Trevala-Dillon, CMO, USS Phoenix, LtJg Lochlann MacArdry, CMO, USS Ghost Rider , Ens Mahrek of the House of Kehdar, ASEC, USS Ghost Rider
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Fri May 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Mia smiled as Dair completed his ministrations and thanked him with a nod. Turning to her terminal once more she issued orders for security to locate and bring in the missing officer for the briefing.

"Captain, I've ordered Security to bring the others ASAP."
Just then Dair dropped his cup, Mia looked over at him with a questioning look.

Dair wrote:"Fergaive may, sair, Ah dinna knaw wha haeppined ... raikwaist pairmaisshin tae maiss tha braifin air hae ait saint tae me kwairtirs? Ah thaink sameane puit Mairasha ain me saydir aind ait waesnae may whain Ah airdird ait."

Mia watched as he hurried from the room.

She turned her attention to Sorveck. "Sir, this has gotten a bit out of hand. The prankster, if that's all they are, has crossed a line. I've already put Security on high alert status, but nothing has shown up." She lookd at her terminal. "If we include these last two incidents, it would appear that whoever is behind this is either highly skilled, or extremely lucky."

<Tag Sorveck>
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

HONEYMOON PART TWO

Postby Vardis Kree » Mon May 21, 2007 5:56 pm

honeymoon part II::

It was their last day on the honeymoon Jason was up first this time and smiled as he looked over to see Dreia, she seemed at peace as she laid their a sleep. Smiling, he got up and removed the sheets slowly but carefully and poofed out of the room to start breakfast, hopefully it would be done before she got up. ~breakfast in bed~ he thought to himself

Dreia rolled over in her her sleep, unconciously trying to regain the warmth that was suddenly absent . As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw Jason had already gotten up. She sat up in the bed and stretched happily. "Mmm" she said as took a deep breath, ""Something smells good."

"ermm could you fall back asleep?" asked a Voice in her head as Jason poofed back into the room with the tray full of blueberry pancakes, syrup, butter, toast, and a fresh hand picked red rose

Dreia laughed and answered, "I missed you, My Love." She sat up straighter in the bed and looked lovingly at him, "and this is very nice." Dreia tucked in her legs and smoothed the covers for him to place the tray down. "Breakfast in bed with the man I love, it couldn't be any better."

Jason smiled warmly as he sat the tray down "well it was the only thing I could think of at the moment, and still can't believe we're leaving paradise for more war... I guess its our starfleet life" he said

Driea frowned a bit, "I know, but lets just enjoy these last few hours of peace . I don't want to loose the magic of this place just yet." She reached up and carresed his cheek, "and I can say without a doubt that we can think of more pleasant things to do on our last day here." She smiled warmly at him.

"himm yes" said Jason with a warm smile "although I can say we can skip breakfast and go straight into our 'adventures' " he added

Dreia smiled, "and ruin all your hard work? " She reached her arms around him and kissed him, "That could be .... fun." She giggled.

Jason looked at her smiled and said "your teasing me aren't you?" he asked with humor as he kissed her back

She looked at him in feined shock, "would I do that to you, My Love?"

"yes... but I like it" he added with a smile as he opened up small canister and poured out coffee into two cups.

Dreia smiled as she watched him, "And who's the tease now, Jason." She sat back as she traced a finger down his arm.

"still you" he added with a wink as he got a loose blueberry from a cup next to the pancakes, pretended to give it to her, but ate it instead. "hmmm good blueberry" he said with a laugh

Dreia laughed and took a sip from the coffee he had given her, "Oh ... Then I'll just have to try one." Picks up the cup of blueberries, "Or a few." she added as she smirked at Jason playfully.

"they are quite good...hand picked from the botanical gardens" he said "amazing what happens when you know the Barony of Arrows on my homesystem " he said with a smile... "still haven't quite figured out why they call him Barony of Arrows, hes not a very good archer" he added

She chuckled as she popped a blueberry into her mouth, "maybe he plants everything in rows as straight as an arrow. MMM these are very good." She eyes the pancakes, "and I bet thoses are perfect as well."

"eh...i'll never figure it out... all I know is that it was next to a very strange recipie, 'deeply seared snail spinal cord' meal" he said with a question mark on his face "no clue what that is but it sounds like a klingon cuisine to me

She made a face and looked dubiously at the pancakes, "I hope you didn't mix up the recipies then." She chuckled

Jason waited until she had put a fork full in her mouth before saying "ermm well hope you like snails' spinal cord then" and laughed as she nearly gagged in shock "just kidding dear" he added in between a hystirical laughter

She swallowed what was in her mouth and grabbed the coffe to wash it down. Wiping her mouth she looked over at him, "That was not nice." She said sternly, but soon she was laughing as well.

Jason couldn't help but laugh again "well, you got to admit it was a good joke" he added

She was still laughing a bit, "yes it was, and I walked right into it didn't I?" She shook her head. "I'll have to remember that in the future."

"oh...i love payback" he said teasing her slightly "So...what shall we do in our 3 hours here?" he asked

She moved the tray to the floor and smiled, "I'm sure you can think of plenty."

Jason smiled a somewhat seducing smile but said "well we could go to the Realm of Illusions on the Other side of the Planet, I think there's a 2 and a half hour holo progrm that we could watch

Dreia giggled, "Not quite what I had envisioned for our last day in Paradise, My Love." She smiled, "perhaps a nice walk, just the two of us."

****END JP OF MR AND MRS GONZALEZ****
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Visit my Blog : Blog from Another Morse.
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Leaving Paradise

Postby Vardis Kree » Mon May 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Jason had been packing their things and wondering about a few things, however his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard a loud chirping noise outside, walking to the window he noticed a nest of birds out on the tree that over looked the house. Smiling for a bit not only because he felt another presence in the room but because he also sense something else but didn't say anything about his 'sense' but only stated "Its a shame were going to have to leave paradise, for Starship" he said out loud

Dreia walked quietly into the room. Seeing Jason standing at the window, she smiled and said, "Yes My Love, I agree. Makes me wish we had a lot more leave time." She walked over to stand beside him, wanting to surprise him a bit.

"yes it sure is" he said with a somewhat smile as he saw the mother bird began feeding the young birds what looked like large pieces of meat. "Well, I didn't think I'd see the carnivorous-bird out here" he said with a laugh and point the bird out the Dreia "Beautiful birds they are, very much like a phoenix" he added

Dreia Leaned against Jason and looked out the window. "Oh, those are beautiful. So nice to see new life isn't it." She Looked up at her husband, "I've never seen a real phoenix, I thought they were extinct?"

Jason smiled slightly and said "oh they are very much alive, they just hardly never show themselves, there practically worshipped in the Terrien System" he said

Dreia snuggled closer to Jason, and giggled, "Not as much as I worship you, though." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "It seems a shame to leave all this." She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder.

"it is yes, but we can always come back say, when we retire from starfleet" he said with a smile "well at least when you do any ways" he added

She smiled up at him, "And any time we can get away for a bit. Being here , well, it feels like it just soothes you. But that could just be the company." She smiled seductively.

"its the company rather than the place, although both do seem to relax me rather quickly" he said hearing a knock on the door and the knob turning for it to opening "Excuse me sir... miss, your hyper speed carrier awaits you" said the figure who vanished just as quickly as he had appeared. Jason was about to say something but could never get it out because the guy had gone, and instead he said "well, I suppose we should be heading out the shuttle park" he said with a smile

Dreia nodded, taking one last look out the window. "I know that no matter where I am, as long as I am with you, I will be happy." With that she turned and picked up her over packed bag and smiled at Jason. "Somehow I managed to have less room in my suitcase," she smirked, Knowing that she had acquired a few trinkets during their stay. "Let's us leave our Paradise for the moment then, My Love."

Jason smiled a somewhat weary smile, and grabbed his own over packed suitcases "no poofing this time" he added

Dreia giggled, "I do appreciate that, I hate it when you have to wait for me ." She struggled slightly with her bag as she walked out the door. She made her way over to the transport, walking next to Jason.

Jason laughed slightly as he said "oh its okay, its only a friendly reminder that not all of us are born with unique gifts, besides my abilities wear out if I use them too much

Dreia couldn't help but smirk at his last comment, "funny, but I don't recall you wearing out at all"

Jason blushed a deep shade of red "I didn't mean that ability" he said still red in the face

Dreia Laughed as she handed her bag over to be placed in the transport. "gotcha" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"oh..." he said with a smile and grabbed her and picked her of the ground and said "nope..seems I gotch you" he said

Dreia squealed in surprised delight and wrapped her arms around his neck, "And I am loving every moment of it too, Darling."

Jason just laughed and carried her off into the transport and placing her in the co-pilots seat said "well, lets go home" and began tapping away for maximum warp, and to the Cadecus

Dreia smiled over at her husband, so filled with joy that they had found each other. She watched with pride as he expertly guided them home..
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Wed May 23, 2007 4:42 pm

Sorveck looked at Mia as she fininshed talking about the prankster.

"I have been investigating this matter on my own Ensign and unfortnately all of my evidence has led me to belive the good doctor is our trouble maker. During this next mission your department will be under engaged therefore I want a full investigation of the matter."

<Mia>
Lt Sorveck CENG USS Vastitude / Capt Sorveck CO USS Cadecus/
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Ari » Thu May 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Dair finally managed to make it back to his quarters before collapsing again, but this time, it was onto the bed. After a bit, he was able to rummage around in his personal kit to get some of the antidote that would ease the worst of the symptoms though his gifts would not reappear for several days. He hoped that he would not be called on during that time with needing to use them for he knew of no way other than time, now that the antidote was beginning to take effect, to recover what had been temporarily lost. He whispered a command to dim the lights totally and lay back to try to allow the medication to work better.

As he slipped into dream, he thought he heard Ja'Son's ghost laughing at him, daring him to rest further because of more mischief that would be played on the crew and possibly the mischief grow more deadly as time went on. Dair moaned as he slept, seeing the possibility of all sorts of danger for his shipmates while he was incapacitated yet the face of the source of the trouble ever escaped him,

Bevin was listening in her own way then caught the sudden chaos in her eldest brother's mind and guessed what had happened. It looked like she had better make her presence known officially way earlier than she intended, but if some one else was being the gremlin in the works other than her, she better be on the scene to protect her brother when he was the most vulnerable. She slipped inside and laid her hand on his brow, doing the best she could to ease him into deeper dreams till the merasha wore off. She turned the jammer on to hide her transmission to her Chief. =/\= Hawkaye, way hae ah priblim hair, dinna knaw tha anes raispansibil yait bit aim werkin an ait Wailby's doon acaise o same Mairasha aind Baitmin ardird Caigney tae chaik aut Wailby, thainkin hay's daein ait aill. Gaein iftir MacGayvir aind Caigney iftir whaile, ance Ailvis aind Praisilla gait baick. Aind Baitmin daisirves ah guid ane fer wha hay's bain plyin, ait saunds lak hay's tartyewrin kaittins fra aill tha caitirwaillin tha awprah mikes. Bay baick wi inithir raipairt laitir Nainty Nain aut. =/\=
(Hawkeye we have a problem here, don't know the ones responsible yet but am working on it. Welby's down because of some Merasha and Batman ordered Cagney to check out Welby thinking he's doing it all. Going after MacGuyver and Cagney after while once Elvis and Priscilla get back, And Batman deserves a good one for what all he's been playing, it sounds like he's torturing kittens for all the caterwauling that opera makes. Be back with another report later Ninety Nine out.)

She heard Dair moving and slipped into the crawlspace between the bulkheads where she could still keep an eye on her brother.

Bevin MacArdry
Civvy?? Brat
USS CAdecus

Lt Ciaram Alasdait MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Lt Night Wing K'Trevala-Dillon, CMO, USS Phoenix, LtJg Lochlann MacArdry, CMO, USS Ghost Rider , Ens Mahrek of the House of Kehdar, ASEC, USS Ghost Rider
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Fri May 25, 2007 9:47 pm

Mia watched as Dair ran from the room, he eyebrow raised in question. "I wonder what that was all about?"

Cpt Sorveck wrote:"I have been investigating this matter on my own Ensign and unfortnately all of my evidence has led me to belive the good doctor is our trouble maker. During this next mission your department will be under engaged therefore I want a full investigation of the matter."

Mia nodded to the Captain and began keying into the console in front of her. She would need to assign rotationg crew to keep an eye on the good Doctor. She hoped it wasn't him, but she also remembered his little "joke" of putting a thought in her's and Dreia's Minds a while back. "Understood Captain, I am assigning security teams to keep tabs on the Doctor from this moment on." She looked up at Sorveck, "Do you really think he'd go this far Sir? I mean, some of these pranks have been pretty intracate. I would think that he would need to spend quite a lot of time in the planning and execution. And, quite frankly, I don't see where he's had an abundance of that.

<Tag Sorveck>
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Tue May 29, 2007 11:38 pm

"Do you really think he'd go this far Sir? I mean, some of these pranks have been pretty intracate. I would think that he would need to spend quite a lot of time in the planning and execution. And, quite frankly, I don't see where he's had an abundance of that.

"Ensign I am unaware of most of the good Doctor's talents, besides those that are he uses in sickbay. And if they are indication of how his other skills are practiced then perhaps we should all be on guard."

____ After Everyone is dragged to the meeting ___

"Thank you all for showing up. It feels like we've been waiting for months. Now onto your briefing. Dr Heldon please relay this information to Dr MacArdry." Sorveck stood up and walked over to the screen and activated. " We are headed to the Erit system. teh third planet is stricken with a deadly virus. Normally the Federation would just quarantine the planet and that would be that however the disease is able to survive the vaccum of space and therefore a threat to the rest of system. Lt T'Vis I want you to work hard with tactical improve our shields, we can not predict the effects this pathogen. Lt Lieu I want you to work with Dr MacArdry in determing the cause of this disease which means tht someone will be going to the planet and somone will be coming up. I want decontamination procedures followed to the letter. Ens Cummings you have your orders." Sorveck then sa in his chair " So before I dismiss you any questions?"

<ALL>
Lt Josh Andrews Helm USS Galtuch/ LnCpt Nathan Andrews XO DS10/ Cmdr Nathan Andrews XO USS Spiritus/Nooth SB Adelphi

With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden,
the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.~~~~~~ Capt Picard "Drumhead"
FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Mia Cummings » Wed May 30, 2007 1:08 am

Mia nodded to Sorveck to indicate she understood what her orders were. She looked around the room to see if any of the others had questions. She watched as Lt Lieu Made a few notes on her Padd and T'Vis studied his notes.

This would be a delicate mission, without the added worry that the prankster's antics could cause a dissaster. Mia wondered if Dair could possibly be the instigator. He did have a penchant for the good joke. She knew that she would be very busy during this mission.

Looking at the terminal in front of her, she let her mind wander to Dreia and Jason. They were due back at any moment. She wondered briefly if she should warn them about the prankster. "No," She thought to herself,"I don't think Dair would target them" And then she realized that she had already started to believe that Dair was behind it all. She shook her head and mumbled "Better not jump to conclusions."
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 pm

About the time Sorveck was ready to dismiss everyone, Bevin got the great idea to prank them all at once by replicating a huge five tier cream cheese frosted carrot wedding cake with marzipan figures of Mia dragging Sorveck off the top by the back of the collar. She knew that Dair was out cold from the antidote to the Merasha so she had it beamed to the table in the lounge from Dair's quarters, complete with knife, forks, plates and cups of punch for everyone. She then hid back in the bulkhead to listen in on the conversation in the meeting to the sudden appearance of "refreshments."

Bevin Sile MacArdry
Civvy brat or something more?
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Ari » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 am

Dair finally woke up several hours later with his headache much improved but the muzziness and psi-blindness that usually came with merasha still there. He figured the meeting was already over so he headed for Sickbay to get his requisitions from the base in and check with his staff to see what all had happened during the meeting. As he stepped out of his quarters, he saw the security guards milling around but they seemed to be doing that a lot everywhere with the prankster on the loose. He thought nothing of it, even after some of the Security came in without being prompted for their physicals. Only when there seemed to be a constant seeming stream of redshirts did Dair get suspicious, and he knew that they didn't seem to be the type to suddenly become accident prone even with their more than usual danger levels on the Holodecks.

Knowing that they were watching him or one of the others, he went to the office and got an analgesic to deal with the rest of the headache while he started reviewing the files in the computer. It was going to be a Looooooong shift.
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:08 pm

Just as Mia was about to leave the meeting a huge wedding cake appeared on the table in front of them. She stared at it, especially the top, which showed what appeared to be her dragging Captain Sorveck by his collar. She slammed her DATAPADDS on the Table. "This has gone beyond funny. SIR, I am going to have a full investigation into this, believe me!"

<Tag Sorveck>
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:34 pm

Driea watched as Jason expertly piloted the small craft into the shuttle bay of the USS Caduces. To her it seemd as though they had just left and been gone forever at the same time. She sighed and said, "well I guess we couldn't stay away forever." She smiled over at Jason as he powered down the craft.

<Tag Jason>

"Jason, I'm certain the Captain will be anxious to speak to me. We'll just put our things away and I'll report in." She answered. They exited the shuttle arm in arm each. She smiled up at Jason. "I almost wish I hadn't gotten that promotion," she giggled, "Then I could spend more time with you."

<Tag Jason>
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Sorveck » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 pm

Sorveck was about to dimiss the senior staff so they could began their tasks when the cake appeared.

"This has gone beyond funny. SIR, I am going to have a full investigation into this, believe me!"

"Everyone dismissed, Ensign stay seated." Sorveck waited as everyone else filed out. After the doors swished closed he looked at Mia.

"I want you to post security personell at any key area on the ship, as well as the ventalation system. Restrict access to the transporter system to people with level 4 clearance and above. Other than that launch any other investigative measures you see fit."

<Mia>

After Mia left he got up an went to the replicator an got a fork. He walked back over to the conference table and and took a bite. "I hate carrot cake"

FSF Sorveck
FSF Host (Retired)

Postby Mia Cummings » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:02 am

Sorveck wrote:"Everyone dismissed, Ensign stay seated." Sorveck waited as everyone else filed out. After the doors swished closed he looked at Mia.

"I want you to post security personell at any key area on the ship, as well as the ventalation system. Restrict access to the transporter system to people with level 4 clearance and above. Other than that launch any other investigative measures you see fit."

Mia sat at the table, her anger making her face flushed. She watched as the others filed out. In her mind it had to be Dair. He knew where they would be and she would get to the bottom of this.

"yes Sir,"She said, her anger still evident. She stood up and went to the door. She turned back to the Captain. "Sir I am sorry for this, I don't know why antone would do this."

She turned quickly and exited the room. SHe went strait to her Station and made the proper arrangements for extra Security Teams to be stationed at all key areas, including all the areas where someone could get into the ventilation system. She would find the culprit, even if it WAS Dair.
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:33 am

Dair had just finished treating his fifteenth sprained joint in the past two hours either Security was trying to do a serious case of goldbricking, they were pranking HIM, the danger levels on the Holodeck were needing to be reset and locked down by HIM or he was the main one under suspicion. With all that was going on, the last one was the most likely scenario. He shook his head at the thought, knowing well and good that he wasn't doing it but wondering if there was more than one prankster aboard. most of what he had heard of had been relatively minor and embarrassing, but if the Merasha was a prank, then the pranks had taken on a possibly more lethal twist if he didn't have the ability to heal someone that seriously needed it. True, he liked a good prank as well as the next person but if it interfered with the safety of the ship or the mission of saving lives... well, that was where he'd draw the line. To him the lives and safety of those in the ship were his first concern.

He looked out in the hallway and saw a stream of additional "redsirts" waiting to see him. He shook his head as he ordered the holodecks to fill with pillows and called up Mia. =/\= Dair tae Mia, Ah naid tae tailk tae ye aiboot yer taim ais sane ais ye kin. Plais mait may ain Saikbye aind braing tha caiptin wi ye iffin ye thaink ye naid tae.=/\= (Dair to Mia I need to talk to you about your team as soon as you can. Please meet me in Sickbay and bring the Captain with you if you think you need to) Dair was tired of having to walk on eggshells around everyone because of the joker.

<Tag Mia>

Lt Ciaran Alasdair MacArdry
CMO
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Ari » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:30 am

Bevin got word from her Boss, Hawkeye, to lay off the pranks once things got to hot for them for a while. Finding out that there was a second, more deadly, prankster on board was a rude awakening but the Merasha just confirmed it. Only someone that knew about Dair's heritage and susceptibility to the drug could wreak full advantage in a crucial moment if things were to the point of life or death for one of the crew or some important person that they were needing to treat and Dair's abilities were the only possibility for a backup in case whatever they were doing failed. But with her on board they had an unknown backup for Dair. She just had to make sure that she didn't get any of the Merasha or they would all be in big trouble if that were the plan for whatever diabolical scheme their enemy had hatched up in his fertile brain. Stopping and thinking about it, it could almost be a test of Section 31 for the crew and the rest of them as well. Now to sneak off the ship and get back on board Legitimately...

Bevin Sile MacArdry
Civvy brat or something more?
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

Postby Mia Cummings » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:17 pm

Mia was looking over reports fropm her security teams. She'd had to keep sending them to the sickbay to check on Dair. So far it looked very suspicious that no pranks were going on as long as tere were teams. She had her teams posted at all ventillation shafts, She had even gone to engineering to meet with T'Vis. SHe needed to know exactly where someone could hide. Some place thay werern't thinking about. Dair might have an accomplice and they would need to be found.

Mia sat back in her chair and stretched. looking at the very detailed schematics was tiring. She almost jumped out of her chair when her coms came alive.

Dair wrote:=/\= Dair tae Mia, Ah naid tae tailk tae ye aiboot yer taim ais sane ais ye kin. Plais mait may ain Saikbye aind braing tha caiptin wi ye iffin ye thaink ye naid tae.=/\= (Dair to Mia I need to talk to you about your team as soon as you can. Please meet me in Sickbay and bring the Captain with you if you think you need to)

Mia smirked a bit. It seemed her people were getting to him. She responded, =/\= Dair, I will be there in a little while, and I will see if Captain Sorveck is available.=/\= She stood up and got a cup of caf from the replicators. Her mind was going over all the possibilities of just what to do about Dair, or whoever it was. She had to keep her mind open, but it was getting hard.

She finished her caf and went to find the Captain.

<Tag Sorveck>
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Dreia and Jason had returned home to find they had been assigned larger quarters on the upper decks. She smiled over as Jason carried their bags into the room. It was filled with balloons and Dreia just stared for a moment before she entered. "Someone has welcomed us home in excess." She giggled.

<TAG Jason>

Dreia moved farther into the room as the door closed behind them. As soon as Jason put the bags down she went over to him and caught him in a hug. "I am so happy to be your wife. Do you think the Captain would mind if we spent a little time getting to know our new quarters'" She smiled playfully up at him.

<TAG Jason>
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby Ari » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:42 pm

Bevin managed to get to the station easily enough in one of the Cadet uniforms that she replicated and slipped onto the station. No one seemed to notice cadets, even with the heightened security all the practical jokes had caused. Getting to the quarters she had occupied a few weeks earlier she got everything that she had together and the set of files she had been given in case she needed them and headed back to the ship to be on there legitimately. Hawkeye had told her to lay off the pranks till the other one had been found so that wasn't going to be a problem She just needed to find the one that was playing her "Evil Twin Skippy" on board and take care of him before resuming her reign as the Prank queen.

Returning to the Cadecus, she handed over her file to the Security person at the spacedock, got told to go see the captain and go check in with Medical, in that order. One of them should have her cabin assignment. She nodded and headed up to the bridge, ready to get on "duty" bugging her brother as soon as she finished talking to the Vulcan. She made sure to have her mental shields in place for that meeting.

<Tag Sorveck, Now you have two girls after you!>

Cadet Bevin Sile MacArdry
Legitimate brat now
USS Cadecus
Ari
Post Guru

PreviousNext

Return to In-Character Posts