girl trouble

Need help with life's little issues? Ask the FSF community!

girl trouble

Postby dude » Thu May 11, 2006 9:30 pm

ok usalley i am mister smooth with girls and if i asked out half of the ones in my school they would say yes but there is this 1 girl who i have huge troubles even talking to. anybody want to help a guy in need.
dude

Postby Vardis Kree » Thu May 11, 2006 11:20 pm

What is it you have trouble with... getting up the courage to talk to her?
Or finding something in common to talk about?
Maybe you should just start by saying hello. That is usually a good place to begin.
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby dude » Fri May 12, 2006 6:19 am

it isn't that i am having troubles talking to her it's just that when i am with her i make these mastakes in what i am saying.
dude

Postby FSF Who » Sun May 14, 2006 6:52 pm

You're nervous when you talk to her, that would be the most likely explination for the constant mistakes... Don't put too much stress on just talking, just remember that nothing extremely bad can happen from it and you only stand to gain instead of lose. If you keep that in mind it might help bolster you enough to be able to speak in an intelligble manner. Of course, you could always just not think when you are talking to her, or try to imagine she is someone else...or something like that. Just do whatever you can to remove the pressure from yourself with talking to her, like instead of thinking of talking to her just talk to her, or try talking to her in a group setting where there's a group conversation going on that both of you are involved in to get yourself accustomed to talking with her.

But that's just coming from me... a guy who has trouble asking girls out 80D
FSF Who
FSF CoO || Space Fleet FCO || GM: Star Wars: Paragon || GM: Star Wars: Shadow Squadron
FSF Who
FSF Host (OO****)

Postby stats » Sun May 14, 2006 7:56 pm

Being yourself also helps alot and women really like that in a guy. That and normaly we can tell when ya all try to lie about something as real as your personality. :: goes back in corner/cave and contimplates the meaning of life. ::
Alpha Site Wing Commander Major Anya Renaldie
Alpha Site Medical Officer Doctor Jane Anderson
stats

Postby kel'mar » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:28 pm

good luck my friend, i think the one thing you should do is try to find some comman ground. ex: you both hate your history teacher, start from thier!
Kel'mar, jaffa linguist/warrior,SG-10

Freejaffa13's blog, check it out!
"I am a god, gods are all knowing"-Baal
kel'mar

Return to Advice