24th centurey motor bike

Useful information & discussions for the Engineering & Operations departments that might help affect or improve your simming experience!

Postby Ramsay » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm

* stares at it and then hits the CD Player blaring the George Thorogood & The Destroyers Bad to the bone. * 8)

HAWT!
Sleek, I like the smart forks and the rear wheel it blends in Chopper and Super bike in a well armed high speed weapon. and i even like the color. :twisted:
Lt. Carson Irvine Walker US Army SG4, Stargate Command.
Staff Sergeant Maddison Howell USAF SG5, Stargate Command, Delta Fleet
Ramsay
Veteran Member

Postby The Writer » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm

:lol: Well I'm glad you like, but it really isn't colored, just sketched and contrast to add depth, painting the bike black would make it a bit of a different picture.
~Gabriel "The Writer" Logan
The Writer
Post Guru

Postby Ramsay » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm

I know I was quoting the shake in Indiana Jones and the last crusade when the Nazi offered him bobbles to find the holy grail he asked fore there car.

Rolls-Royce Phantom two. 4.3 litre, 30 horsepower, six cylinder engine, with Stromberg downdraft carburetor, can go from zero to 100 kilometres an hour in 12.5 seconds. And I even like the color.

the paint job would most likely have to be in the tan/Grey scale with star fleets red strip gold delta, black lettering livery although I miss the old school naming from TOS when they would use a red cursive font to identify each shuttle that was classy and I think would work well here.
Ramsay
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Who » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 pm

That depends on who it's doing service for, if it's for one of the marine/seals/spec ops type units it's color scheme would probably be vastly different from the standard fleet grey. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of futuristic digital camo with colors that could actually shift depending on the environment. After all, we have nifty paint that changes color already, with all the nano technology and such it wouldn't be too hard to assume that they would have a chamelon ability type paint.
FSF Who
FSF CoO || Space Fleet FCO || GM: Star Wars: Paragon || GM: Star Wars: Shadow Squadron
FSF Who
FSF Host (OO****)

Postby The Writer » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:34 am

hints why I didn't paint it :)

But if it were a show piece at some Federation Chopper Meet, then I would think the classic would be really sweet..., have an Orion Slave Girl displaying it...,
~Gabriel "The Writer" Logan
The Writer
Post Guru

Postby FSF Esrom » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm

I can see how that would bring in all the buyers for the bike.. "Does the Slave Girl come with it?"
FSF ESROM
GM: ISS TYRANNY * USS Cadecus/USS Stagazer SFOL * USS Phoenix
FSF Esrom
FSF Host (O****)

Postby Ramsay » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:29 pm

"No shes extra"

for some reason i can see a lot of Klingon's at that meet..... :lol:
Ramsay
Veteran Member

Postby FSF Who » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Nah, the bike seems too crotch rocket for the Klingon's, they're more the traditional harley style.
FSF Who
FSF CoO || Space Fleet FCO || GM: Star Wars: Paragon || GM: Star Wars: Shadow Squadron
FSF Who
FSF Host (OO****)

Previous

Return to Depts - Eng & Ops