That Spam that I accidently sent to everyone.

Useful information & discussions for the Medical and Science departments that might help affect or improve your simming experience!

That Spam that I accidently sent to everyone.

Postby shrpshtr007 at yahoo.com » Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm

Due to clicking on a link in an email from a friend of mine, I accidentlly sent a Spam Email to everyone here. For that, I wanted to say that I am truly sorry. It will never, ever happen again. Please forgive me a moments stupidity in clicking that link, I have emailed the person who sent it to me and informed them that I am NOT Amused with them for this. I will take whatever punisments are handed down to me from the hosts and Shuni. I know that I deserve something for this act of email stupidity.

Sincerely,

Erich Hesse
shrpshtr007@yahoo.com (shrpshtr007@yahoo.com)

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.
shrpshtr007 at yahoo.com

Postby firerater » Fri May 05, 2006 8:41 pm

::blinks:: What spam was this???
Master Chief Petty Officer Sevok Admiral's Aide USS Independence Gunnery Sergeant Demlas Vrees Infantry Lead RAS Paragon
firerater
Veteran Member

Postby Vardis Kree » Fri May 05, 2006 9:04 pm

It was something you didn't want to get...titled: "You're Invited"
LtCmdr Dreia Frej, CENG: USS Stargazer (SFOL); LtJG. Alexi Michelle, MCO, USS Deliverance; Lt. Vardis Kree , Maintenance Lead, Paragon; Ens. T'San, Helm, ISS Tyranny; LtCdr Sineade Darnell, ACENG, USS Phoenix; LtCdr Margarite Gomez, CMO, Project Origin; Ens. D'Nara LeTral, Helm, USS Providence
Visit my Blog : Blog from Another Morse.
Vardis Kree
Veteran Member

Postby Blake » Sat May 06, 2006 12:41 am

LOL... good thing I deleted it... no offense from the sender... I get alot of those kinds of emails threw some mailing lists... ((different sim organization)) and I delete them... luckly that message was checked for deleation....

anyways... what is done is done... no worries dude...

-Jason/Blake
Jason Gonzalez; Ambassador & Lt JG River Hunter; Helmsman- USS Cadecus
Blake

Return to Depts - Med & Sci