Atlantian Lounge

Come sit back and relax with the crew of the USS Atlantis. Check out the simulation's website for more information about the game.

Re: Atlantian Lounge

Postby Marvin Marxx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 am

::Looks at Zoe as she introduces herself and gives a hug.::

"If you are sure it will be OK. I am not sure your boyfriend will appreciate the fact that you are having another bloke to your quarters."

::Steps back after the hug looking at the man that has the appearance of an unkept beach bum that you see in old earth movies.::

"Easy little fella, no need in getting your delicate ire all worked up."

::Looking back to Zoe::

"Are you sure it will be OK?"
Chief Petty Officer Marvin Marxx Chief Security Officer / Tactical
Marvin Marxx

Postby Simon Reynolds » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

::Raises an eyebrow at the dude.;:

"Little Fella, I might be slight in size but you know what they say, 'dynamite comes in small packages.' So you may be highly trained as a killer but I know I can hold my own. So why don't you just tend to your business what ever that might be. Zoe is a shipmate and I will always look after my mates."
Lieutenant Simon Reynolds
Simon Reynolds

Postby jamiestar » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Zoe smiled at Marvin as she returned from the bar with Simon's Drink.

" Marvin it's fine really I not got a Guy inmy Quarters you'd be the first in years"

She turned to simon and gave the handsome man his drink and a Cheeky smile
jamiestar

Postby Simon Reynolds » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:52 am

::Looking at Zoe then to the soldier, doing the cycle a few times with lips pushed to one side of his face contemplating what was going on then really seeing Zoe and her smile knowing what was on her mind.::

"Well I just want to make you safe Zoe, we do not know who he is or what he wants."

::Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.::

"Thank you for the drink, and please be careful if he causes you any problems please let me know cause there will be hell to play and I can be the devils collection man and I can think of one on this ship that can be his enforcer."

<Tag Zoe>
Simon Reynolds

Postby jamiestar » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Zoe was like a dog on heat near Simon most of the time any way the only reason she made her way up to the bridge to abuse him was she didn't know how to ask the guy out.

" SImon Would you like to have dinner later ?"

She looked at Marvin and really didn't know which one she wanted more a bit of strange or the wirer surfer man she been trying to make first contact with for months now

"marvin use what you like in my Quarters Take a nap if you like I wont be home till later "

she was confused right now
jamiestar

Postby Simon Reynolds » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:53 am

::Simon sat and looked at the engineer and saw what appeared to be confusion on her face.::

"So Miss Zoe, what seems to be bothering you? You look like you are faced with a bit of a choice and not knowing which way to go?"

"A bit of free advice that always to have worked for me in the long run. Throw out what you know and the logic of the situation, especially if it is of a personal nature and go with what is down in your gut and in your heart. Logic at times can muck up the works."

::Taking a sip of his beer and keeping an eye on the soldier man.::
Simon Reynolds

Postby Marvin Marxx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 am

::Marvin nodded to Zoe and gave one last piercing glare at the little fella and laughed.::

"Thank you Zoe I appreciate it. And when you are done playing with the children and especially the little fella, I will be in the adult section and you are welcome to join me."

::Turning on his heals Marvin exited the bar heading to Zoe's cabin.::
Chief Petty Officer Marvin Marxx Chief Security Officer / Tactical
Marvin Marxx

Postby Mia Cummings » Fri May 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Amber watched the game between The Soldier and the CENG. She enjoyed watching them shoot pool, even if she herself was that good at it. She gave Lazarus a small nod as he took a seat at a table, Most likely waiting for his bride to join him.

She ordered another drink from the barkeep and gazed around the bar, nodding to Lorne and the others who had entered to room with the intent on relaxing for a while.

Simon entered and Amber watched the interaction between him and the two shooting pool. She chuckled to herself as Marvin headed for the door and began to sing..

"Somebody's gonna hurt someone... before the night is through.. somebody's gonna come undone... there's nothing we can do..."
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Janice Lacey James » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Jan walked into the lounge and looked around quickly. A huge smile appeared on her face and she made a quick crossing of the room to Lazarus's table. She leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Well, Hello there Handsome. Come here often?" She giggles and sat down next to him. The room could have been totally empty for all the notice she took of anyone else in the room.
MSgt. Jamie Lynn Stathem, 2nd Support Detachment NCOIC; USS Cadecus
Lt Jg. Janice Lacey, Chief Science Officer (CSCI); USS Atlantis
Lt Janelle James, Counselor; USS Eternity-B (TDY USS Hope)
Lt Jg.(acting) Jamie Morrison,Intel; USS Independence
Lt. Meghan Amalia Steele, Eng Consultant, Shattered Universe
Janice Lacey James

Postby Lazarus Long » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm

::Gets kissed and smiles.::

"Not often enough but it seems my timing is good, want to skip the drinks and head to my place?"

::Sits back with big grin on face and waits for a reaction.::
MCaptain Lazarus Long / Fighter pilot / Scientist
Lazarus Long

Postby FSF Merlin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 am

::Sitting over in a dark corner watching as the young couple kiss. Thinking of when he was young and full of love and uninhibited not afraid to show compassion in public. Knowing that as the Captain it was not an option to do so.::
FSF Merlin / Host / FSF IRCop / R & D Advisor / Training Director / Acting Communications Director / Captain Merlin - Commanding Officer - USS Atlantis / Captain Merlin - Commanding Officer - USS Phoenix / Admiral Merlin - Personnel Director - Starbase 35
FSF Merlin
FSF Host (****)

Postby Janice Lacey James » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Jan giggled and took Laz's hand in hers. "I will be happy just to be with you. And.. your place is perfect."
Janice Lacey James

Postby Lazarus Long » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 am

Taking Jan by the hand as they went for their quarters talking and giggling having a bit of fun as they went.
MCaptain Lazarus Long / Fighter pilot / Scientist
Lazarus Long

Postby FSF Merlin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:40 am

:Smiling as Lazarus and Jan left the bar happy as two Larks in a tree. Thinking to self how nice it is to see some happiness and bliss here in the cold and dark we call home.::
FSF Merlin / Host / FSF IRCop / R & D Advisor / Training Director / Acting Communications Director / Captain Merlin - Commanding Officer - USS Atlantis / Captain Merlin - Commanding Officer - USS Phoenix / Admiral Merlin - Personnel Director - Starbase 35
FSF Merlin
FSF Host (****)

Postby FSF Merlin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:28 pm

::Looking around the lounge area trying to figure out where everyone has gone::

"Way to quiet in here, lets get some chatter going."

FSF Merlin
FSF Host (****)

Postby Mia Cummings » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Aber smiled as she leaned back on the bar to watch the young lovers exit. Her attention turned to the pool table and the game being played between Zoe and Marvin. She chuckled and shook her head and turned back to the bar to get a refill.

Listening and humming along to the music. "Nice choice! How about you top this off for me?"
Mia Cummings; AMO/Lt.: USS John C Stennis - CSEC/Lt.: USS Stargazer SFOL * Sa'Ra;Security Officer/Ensign: USS Firewall * Cdr. Amber (Tamara) Darius-Belmont - Chief Medical Officer: USS Atlantis * Lt Amelia "Mia" Moore, CSCI; USS Eternity *
Mia Cummings
Veteran Member

Postby Janice Lacey James » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:23 pm

With the lull in action, now seemed a good time to visit the lounge. Laz had been busy working on something, so Jan let him know where she was going. Tapping her combade, =/\= Lt Long, just letting you know that I'll be in the lounge for a bit if you care to take a break and join me."

She stepped into the lounge and took a seat, debating on what to order and waiting for her husband's response.

<tag Lazarus>
Janice Lacey James

Previous

Return to Lounge