Epic Rap Battles of History

A place for you to discuss your favorite Podcasts, webcasts, and Youtube personalities.

Epic Rap Battles of History

Postby FSF Sail » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 am

I can't believe it's taken so long to give these guys some props.

Margo and Falk turned me onto ERB about a year ago. The "Vader vs. Hitler" battles were my faves until recently. Also, "Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs " was hilarious. A short while back, they released "Rick Grimes vs. Walter White."

This was excellent, and I didn't think they could top it. Until they released "Ghostbusters vs. Mythbusters."

Though they do let the profanity loose (these are rap battles, after all), these guys pay an astonishing amount of attention to detail. "Sherlock Holmes vs. Batman," "Edgar Allen Poe vs. Stephen King," and "Thomas Edison vs. Nikola Tesla" offer up canon and history, couched in some clever lyrical exchanges. I get a real kick out of these.
FSF Sail (Just Dan)
FSF Sail
FSF Host (**)

Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Postby FSF Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Yeah, these are pretty amazing. There are nights that we will sit down and just listen to a bunch of them. We had thought we had been caught up until I saw your post on FB for the "Ghostbusters vs. Mythbusters" one and I was like OMG a new one!!! Hahaha. These are great.

Rhett & Link also have a few Rap Battles that are just plain funny, not history based really. Here are a couple of them:

Trek Game Advisor; Captain Casey Bryant - Shattered Universe (GM2); Lt. Cmdr. Isabelle Boudreaux - USS Firewall (GM2)
FSF Cassiopeia
FSF Host (O)

Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Postby Saramakatoy » Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 am

A record for the content based on a true story.

Return to New Age Media