Trial of the Year (Shuni Awards)

For members of the Administration to post announcements for visitors to Starbase 254 and members of the Federation Sim Fleet. Please read our Message Board Rules before posting.

Trial of the Year (Shuni Awards)

Postby FSF Bri » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 pm

From the Desk of FSF Bri
Self-Appointed Judge, Jury and Executioner, Hero of Wolf 359, Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic, Certified Gate-Dialer, All-Around Cool Guy,

It has come to the attention of this person that one Jonathan T. Shuni, Admiral, Federation Sim Fleet, has committed grievous acts of treason, theft, corruption, disorderly conduct, public nudity, and worst of all... watching cat videos on his work terminal. Moments ago, the Grand Jury agreed that there was enough evidence to go forward with a trial.

As members of the FSF, you are all witnesses to this laundry list of charges, and as such, I am issuing a subpoena to all of you to be present on the night of Saturday, October 4th at 7:30 PM EST in the IRC courtroom name "#FSF". Failure to be present will see yourself brought up on charges of evasion and subject to either a lengthy jail sentence or a sudden death staring contest with the bailiff, FSF Ward. The doors will open at 7 PM for a short social half-hour amongst the attorneys and witnesses, something I am told is not a breach of protocol.

During this trial, it will be determined who amongst the organization are Shuni loyalists, who may end up on trial with Mr. Shuni should their acts warrant it themselves. They will be asked to hold unique, identifying statuettes of Mr. Shuni himself to show their status during the proceedings.

(Summary: The Shuni Awards will be held on October 4th, beginning at 7:30 PM EST, with a short "cocktail half-hour" beginning at 7:00. Please come out and show your support for your fellow FSF'er and root for your fellow members and their respective simulations. Category nominations are ongoing, please remember to nominate your fellow members and simulations for categories once they are posted.)
Captain Sorjei ch'Thalev, Commanding Officer, USS Akira-C Image
Commodore Brian O'Neil, Director, Special Projects Image
Epsilon Fleet Executive Officer; Awards Director
"You assume I give a damn. That's cute" - Commander Shepard, Mass Effect
"I have faith in nothing but this - when the universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt, trying to save the cockroaches." - Tyr Anasazi
FSF Bri
FSF Host (Retired)

Re: Trial of the Year (Shuni Awards)

Postby FSF Bri » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:37 pm

From the Desk of FSF Bri
Self-Appointed Judge, Jury and Executioner, Hero of Wolf 359, Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic, Certified Gate-Dialer, All-Around Cool Guy,

The effort to identify Shuni loyalists is winding down. Should you suspect loyalists remain unidentified in the pre-determined areas of expertise, please ensure you take this final opportunity to declare them, otherwise they risk exclusion from any potential judicial action.

(Summary: Nominations for each Shuni Award category will end midnight on Wednesday. Use the remaining 48+ hours to make any final nominations you have. Categories that are not competitive will be inactivated and not awarded for the ceremony.)
"I have faith in nothing but this - when the universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt, trying to save the cockroaches." - Tyr Anasazi
FSF Bri
FSF Host (Retired)

Re: Trial of the Year (Shuni Awards)

Postby FSF Bri » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 pm

As a reminder, the Shuni Awards are tonight at 7:30 PM EST, just an hour and a half from now. If you're around, we'd love to have you there.
FSF Bri
FSF Host (Retired)

Return to Announcements