FSF Titan named FSF Commanding Officer

For members of the Administration to post announcements for visitors to Starbase 254 and members of the Federation Sim Fleet. Please read our Message Board Rules before posting.

FSF Titan named FSF Commanding Officer

Postby FSF Titan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 am

It is bitter sweet that I announce to the entire FSF Community that Fleet Command has voted and approved my assignment as the new FSF Commanding Officer, replacing AdmShuni - FSF Founder and leader for 20 years.

It will be no small feat to step into the shoes of AdmShuni but I am thankful that he will still be around to offer his advise and guidance to us as we need it. AdmShuni will take a new role as FSF Administrator. He will continue to manage and provide our web service that is so essential to our survival and will always have a stake in the direction that this group goes.

Fleet Command is now voting on an FSF XO and will soon vote on a new Chief of Operations, as FSF Falk's term has expired. I hope that once we have a new and complete administration in place that things will only continue to get better for us as we all move forward together.
Joe Ferguson
FSF Commanding Officer
FSF Titan
FSF Host (OOO**)

Re: FSF Titan named FSF Commanding Officer

Postby FSF Meushell » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 am

Congratulations. :)
Stargate Command
Crystal WoodNalada & NikasAvrel & ValakDavet & LyzekTerrah & KeshetTerron & Yagmur
Shattered Universe - USS Firewall
Frida sh'NemesEi'tan th'Nemes
Shattered Universe - Ghost Rider
Elda Jarok
FSF Meushell
FSF Host (**)

Postby FSF Titan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Thank you!
Joe Ferguson
FSF Commanding Officer
FSF Titan
FSF Host (OOO**)

Postby FSF Duke » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Congrats Joe. I will do my best to make this a blessing for you and not a curse. You know me :wink:
FSFDuke - Current GM2 Stargate Command - Former GM2 Star Fleet Delta
Former Executive Officer Starbase 35 - Former Commanding Officer USS-Montana
Former Executive Officer USS-Stargazer - Former Commanding and Executive Officer USS-Akira
Former Commanding and Executive Officer USS North Carolina - Former Commanding Officer Stargate Command

"Tell me something................Would it be just way to radical if we just stopped fighting, just stopped, Declared victory and went on home" - Doc Hockenberry - from Tour of Duty

FSFDuke's Madness - http://blogs.sb254.com/fsfduke1/index.php
FSF Duke
FSF Host (OO****)

Location: The City with BIG shoulders and the best Lakefront in the World!!

Return to Announcements