Shuni Awards 2011!

For members of the Administration to post announcements for visitors to Starbase 254 and members of the Federation Sim Fleet. Please read our Message Board Rules before posting.

Shuni Awards 2011!

Postby FSF Tommy » Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Greetings everyone,

Like every year we are continuing one of our greatest traditions, the Shuni Awards Ceremony, one of the greatest nights in the FSF year, when we give recognition to members, sims and hosts in both serious and silly awards, the awards categories are offered by you, as well as the candidates in every category.
The ceremony will be held sometime between late July to middle August, a date selection thread will open in a few weeks, but at the moment we first need to start with categories and nominations.
The categories threads are open for your suggestions, and some of the nominations threads will already open right now, based on demand for those categories from previous years.

The forum containing all the information and threads can be found here: viewforum.php?f=514

Looking forward to see you join us on one of the funniest and most enjoyable nights we have!
Tom Leyton
FSF Website Director
FSF IRC Team
FSF Tommy
FSF Host (OO*)

Re: Shuni Awards 2011!

Postby onion » Thu May 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi, I have a blog at http://ongoingworlds.wordpress.com for roleplayers and would like to do an article about the Shuni awards, which should hopefully help you get more exposure. Is there a page with full details about the award that I could get some information from, or should I just ask questions here?

onion

Postby FSF Esrom » Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

I think your best bet is to Grab Admiral Shuni and interview him about the awards.. but I am sure if you ask questions here we can find some answers for you. :D
FSF ESROM
GM: ISS TYRANNY * USS Cadecus/USS Stagazer SFOL * USS Phoenix
FSF Esrom
FSF Host (O****)

Postby FSF Tommy » Thu May 19, 2011 2:44 pm

As Esrom said, you are welcome to post questions here, you can find logs of old Shuni Awards Ceremonies on the File Library. I am not exactly sure what year they were started, I know that we had them at least since 2001 if not earlier.
Tom Leyton
FSF Website Director
FSF IRC Team
FSF Tommy
FSF Host (OO*)

Return to Announcements